does anyone know how to jerk the dance

mjfan1990

Proud Member
as much i'm a huge michael fan i be doing his dances alot but at the same time i be learning other dances just like jerkin i just learned the dance a while ago i'm not even gonna lie jerkin is tight but does anyone know how to do it

Last edited:
Re: does anyone know how to jerk

Lol I thot it sounded wrong too. I had to check it out. Sry I can't help with the dance tho!!

Hey There,

The new Jerk or the Old Jerk?

There is a new dance called the Jerk that came out this year or last maybe and then the back in the day jerk from like the 60's?

I prefer the old Jerk, the new one seems like you will break something..lol:mello:

if it's the new one..it's funny that both the Stanky leg and that dance rip off MJ's moves but they made to look like you might her something! lol! I think they owe MJ a cut in all those dances :)

Last edited:

They Have instructional video's on youtube! lol! should be easy for you since you will recognize what MJ move they jacked for that dance. Then there is parts where you bending and moving all crazy. Be careful! hehe! Not being funny. I teach basic latin/hip-hop aerobics and it can get tricky.

Warm up first, wear a nice comfortable shoe that gives you lateral movements from side to side (no running shoes). You will need flexibility and able to slide and twist easy.

Good luck! I'm sure you will get it.:cheers:

They Have instructional video's on youtube! lol! should be easy for you since you will recognize what MJ move they jacked for that dance. Then there is parts where you bending and moving all crazy. Be careful! hehe! Not being funny. I teach basic latin/hip-hop aerobics and it can get tricky.

Warm up first, wear a nice comfortable shoe that gives you lateral movements from side to side (no running shoes). You will need flexibility and able to slide and twist easy.

Good luck! I'm sure you will get it.:cheers:

i already know how to do the dance theres one part where i can do and that's rejecting

Seriously for a sec I thought ''NO!'' had to check this thread out!!

All you need is a hand a-

Oh wait...:cheeky:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axJXG4_t4vE here is something that might be useful..yeah the part that looks like you break something on! lol! hehe looks like moonwalk without touching the ground with some hopping :)

I dont know how to do that dance...but..I just wish those guys would pull up their pants...jeez I am so tired of seeing peoples drawers....eeww......thanks for the video though..:)

I dont know how to do that dance...but..I just wish those guys would pull up their pants...jeez I am so tired of seeing peoples drawers....eeww......thanks for the video though..:)

I agree! lol! it was bad enough when they were baggy now that they are tight makes it no better! Now I've seen guys wear nice baggy/loose jeans with a belt and it looks good but I don't like this! :mello: and they know they dancin'! A accident bound to happen one day!:smilerolleyes:

Honestly, I have NO idea what this "jerk" thing is but EVERYBODY--and I mean everybody--at my school talks about it all the time and I sometimes see it being done in the hallways. I still have no idea what it is. lol. But my friend always brags about how she can do it so well. haha.

That's quite a title.
I was all ready to report it lol

I thought I was about to be deleting a thread. :lmao:

___

Good luck with learning the dance. :)

Back