Does anyone feel..

Emerald

Proud Member
like they'll have to go to see "This Is It" alone because they'll be bawling their eyes out?
:(
I kinda feel that way. :(

like they'll have to go to see "This Is It" alone because they'll be bawling their eyes out?

i am hoping to meet up with 4 mjjc members form this area and go together.

so i won't mind bawling my eyes out. at least i will have company.

i think 99.9 of the fans will be bawling their eyes and hearts out. :better:

I don't wanna go alone because I know I will be crying. I hope the movie theater here is showing it. AEG owns Regal and UA theaters so I hope the Regal has made a deal to show it in the boonies like where I am.

^^ got a great idea... buy a plane ticket... come to dc.... and watch it with us?

Aww that's so sweet :( :friends:
This is so hard and I feel like the only other people who understand are you guys on here, because I'm the biggest fan I know.
It's hard. :(

omg I will be crying my eyes out I know it!! I know I wanna see it in the theatre though.. and as said before.. every Michael Jackson fan will be crying :´(
I would be most comfortable watching it alone at home!

Aww that's so sweet :( :friends:
This is so hard and I feel like the only other people who understand are you guys on here, because I'm the biggest fan I know.
It's hard. :(

i hear ireland is beautiful.... i will look you up in 2012 for the olympic's.... i will bring a bucket of KFC..... in honor of our King.

LOL!

seriously, our grief is immense but we are not alone.

I feel like if I can't meet up with anyone on here, I may have to see if hubby will go with me and tell him I along with others will be crying. If he won't go, I'm not going alone.

Im def. going to cry, I'll be their with a friend+bf and im sure im going to be crying, alot. :cry: I have a feeling its going to be a very painfull moment once you can see him on the big screen.

I think I will go with my mom, she a huge fan too, or my boyfriend, but I know that I will get emotional, hopefully not a lot.

im going with my mum.
i know im gonna cry but couldnt care less what people think.

i hear ireland is beautiful.... i will look you up in 2012 for the olympic's.... i will bring a bucket of KFC..... in honor of our King.

LOL!

:) You brought a smile to my face. Thanks. :)
We can top the bucket up lots and lots of times, because we have KFC here too, haha.
Actually, wonder if Michael hit up any KFC joints when he was here?!

mjjfan4ever said:
seriously, our grief is immense but we are not alone.

Thank you, that makes me feel better. :friends:
:angel:

of all the accolade's that we can attribute to our beloved Michael, can you believe even when he is not here...... the legacy of his love and love for people especially his fans will continue and grow.

here i am in washington dc.... you are somewhere in ireland.... and we are communicating with love and affection for michael and each other. i think this is amazing. he was amazing. U my friend, you are amazing.

Aww I believe 100% in what you said. So sweet and eloquently put.
Thank you Michael for your love. :heart: Thank you mjjfan for being so caring and understanding!
"he was amazing" :( *hugs for all*

I'll be going alone anyway. None of my friends like Michael. I'm more worried about having to hear dumb jokes from people in the cinema. :unsure:

It's wonderfull to see how such a tragedy brings people all over the world so close together. If this world wasn't such a big place we could have rented a soccer stadium and watch it all together.

I'm sure I'm gonna dance and sing during the movie, but there will sure be moments I'm gonna cry my eyes out. Hopefully a friend who loves MJ to can come along or the dutch fans get a get together to watch. Cos at least I know they all feel the same. And indeed I'm a bit scared of all the curious people who will start making stupid comments.

I am already crying me eyes out on these 30secs trailers...I have no idea how I will be able sit through a 90min movie
what do you do? Do you leave the room after you have used all your tissues (like the first10mins?)
I think I will try to buy tickets but I dont think I have the strength to actually go and watch...this shouldnt have been this way...

I'm so glad you mentioned this, because I really can't say what state i'll be in, i was a complete mess for the memorial and chose to be alone, i can't work out what to do for the best, i'm gonna be inconsolable i just know it. Don't think I want people I know to see me like that. Confused.

I feel like if I can't meet up with anyone on here, I may have to see if hubby will go with me and tell him I along with others will be crying. If he won't go, I'm not going alone.

We are all so different. That's the beauty of it all. I want to go the first time by myself. The beauty of Michael is that he inexplicably could connect individually to each fan.

I'm going to the show the first time by myself because I want to feel that one-on one connectiion totally for me, without any distractions. I'm going to savor every second. I don't want friends saying anything to me. Others in the show won't distract me, but a buddy would.

This first time is going to be all for ME. I'll go with friends my 4th or 5th time going to see it! LOL

I'm hoping after the DVD comes out and I watch that an additional dozen times, I can move on some. Right now, I'm very much Michael obsessed, and I want to get back to where I was prior to his death. Loving him, but not being consumed.

I'm so glad you mentioned this, because I really can't say what state i'll be in, i was a complete mess for the memorial and chose to be alone, i can't work out what to do for the best, i'm gonna be inconsolable i just know it. Don't think I want people I know to see me like that. Confused.

I feel totally the same way. :(
I was an utter mess while watching the memorial too. Tears streaming down my face, couldn't speak a lot of the time because if I did I'd just completely choke up, red faced, puffy eyed.
I don't know what to do.

Back