Does anyone fancy meeting up?

andrea72

Proud Member
Hi am going to see TII by myself, Fri, 30th Oct, 9:30pm, @ Odeon Cinema, Printworks, Manchester. Have a ticket for Row G, seat, 21. Just wondering if there any other fans who will be sat near me?. I'd like to do something after the movie, does anyone fancy meeting up after movie for a drink?. If interested, then please pm me thru' this site or email me on:
andrea_mharris@yahoo.co.uk or lesterrob@msn.com

Many thanks in advance.x

Hi am going to see TII by myself, Fri, 30th Oct, 9:30pm, @ Odeon Cinema, Printworks, Manchester. Have a ticket for Row G, seat, 21. Just wondering if there any other fans who will be sat near me?. I'd like to do something after the movie, does anyone fancy meeting up after movie for a drink?. If interested, then please pm me thru' this site or email me on:

Many thanks in advance.x

Hi. I am in the US, so can't meet up but I just wanted to say that I love how you Brits make everything sound so classy. Fancy meeting up. Soungs so much better than Does anyone want to meet up?

Many thanks in advance.x

hi andrea, ive not got mine yet, im from manchester, i'll email your yahoo account :)

Hi Ive added you to my yahoo contacts. Hope to chat on there soon.

Andrea.

Thanks - lets try to get as many of us that are going to the 9.30pm on 30th to meet up an about hour before the film, somewhere close to the cinema, any suggestions?

Hi. I am in the US, so can't meet up but I just wanted to say that I love how you Brits make everything sound so classy. Fancy meeting up. Soungs so much better than Does anyone want to meet up?

We have high tax, high fuel costs, low wages and bad weather .... ofcourse we try to brighten things up a bit LOL ...we'd go mad otherwise LOL :D

Back