Does anyone else feel tempted to do this.

Healer

Proud Member
As I'm sure most if not everyone on here has a substantial collection of Michael Jackson albums, going right back to the Motown days, then Off The Wall, Thriller, Bad, Dangerous etc.

Plus other compilations, the Essential Michael Jackson, Number ones since we want him to be where he belongs in at number 1 in the singles charts does anyone feel the need to buy duplicates of songs they already have just to affect the charts or am I just being silly in this assumption?

No I'm sure plenty are doing it. I usually don't bother with the compilations, since I already bought the studio albums ages ago and don't see much point in buying things I already own in some form (except for getting them on different formats like buying an album on cd and vinyl), but I did buy 2 compilation albums last week at a record store, idk why but I felt compelled to, I just wanted to contribute I guess lol. I get that completists want to own everything but I only bother 'collecting' the stuff I like lol. More people seem to be buying albums rather than songs though.

NOPE i DON'T NEED TO BUT IF I DID I WOULD DO IT TO HELP SUPPORT MICHAELS FAMILY AND KIDS. WOULDN'T HIS KIDS GET THE MONEY FROM HIS RECORD SELLS.

Back