Documentary on German TV channel Vox

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJBlanket

Proud Member
Tonight, Sturday 20.15 CET

It's calles 'König Einsam' (Lonely King) and seems to last 4 ours.

For all of you who have german tv.

Including interviews with people who were close to mj in any kind of way.

I saw a clip from this special and it showed a woman, who says that Michael was gay... As soon as I saw that I knew this show is going to be offensive and painting a weird image of Michael. What a surprise...!

I don't need to see an attempt at character assassination.

They also have Mark Lester on the show talking about his sperm donation to Michael... (in his dreams!). Michael spent so much time with Mark and his family that it really hurts and disappoints to see someone you believed was truly a friend of Michael turn against him as soon as he dies...

There are so many psychos in this world, it's really scary!

By the previews it's gonna be the usual bull about Michael: speculations about his sexual orientation, plastic surgery, his children biology etc. etc.

The woman in the clip saying "he was gay" is Dr. Ann Coxton. I don't know who the heck she is so that she can comment on Michael's sexuality. They claim in the program she once treated Michael for insomnia in New York in 1998. So does it make her an MJ expert who can also make comments about his sexual orientation? Geez!

Other people appearing on the program are Mark Lester (claiming he is the bio dad of Michael's children), Diane Diamond, Marcel Avram, Dieter Wiesner, Oliver Pocher, Detlef D! Soost - so from that you already can get an idea what it will be like. A lot of people who had little to no contact with him, yet feel authorized to speculate about things like what his sexual orientation might have been and so on.

Good thing is that tonight it's Champion's League final in Europe - and a German team, Bayern Munich is one of the parties in the final (it's like the Super Bowl in the US), so probably very few people will watch this garbage!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back