Do you want his kids to sing?

Arabian Knight

Proud Member
If they have chosen this path for themselves and earned it would you accept the idea that his kids to be singers just like their dad? What are your feelings about this because I am having an image of Prince Michael Jackson dancing and singing just like his dad?

The reason I bring this up because I remembered back in the 80’s one of my cousins (he was 15) lost his brother (17) in a car accident and they were inseparable and it was such a tragedy for him, during that time he got very attached to me probably because I reminded him of his brother and he always wanted to go to the same places he went with his brother, play the same games, etc… My point is that when loosing Michael is such a great pain I think the pain can reduce when we see his image in his kids.

Last edited:
I dont want to encourage anyone else opinion, but its entirely upto them

Yes, if they want to perform, then of course no one shouldn't stop them. But no one also shouldn't force them to the entertainment business if they don't want to.

I don't think we should even discuss this. Michael never pushed his children into anything. They can take any career path they darn well like.

I remembered he said in an interview that he will give them the choice and they will decide for themselves, he will warn them about the price of fame and glory. I think it is healthy to discuss this topic right now because I am missing Michael so badly and looking at his kids reminds me of him so why not?

If only they got talent... It's too hard to be a singer when you're son of the greatest artist ever

I hope they won't turn out like LMP. Even if your Elvis's kid, you shouldnt sing if you can't right?!

they will always be compared to Mj and he was too good and its going to be hard for them to get anywhere near, also the media wont leave them alone - ever]

if they really want to then they should think hard about it first

to be honest... i don't really care...

if they want to do it, good for them...

I think Michael's children should be spared other people's opinions right now. The need time to grieve for their loss - not Michael Jackson but their Father. The future is what it is and what it will be should be up to them. Nothing else matters.

Back