Do you think we will see any scenarios during the movie/doc?

What i mean is....

Michael had planned to have certain scenarios/scenes for songs like Earth Song, Dirty Diana, Smooth Criminal. We have all read about what he had planned for Dirty Diana ,....is there anything known about this? If we're gonna see any of this?

I hope so, but something tells me it won't . The scenes were not nessecary for just simply rehearsing dances and moves and singing. Or am i wrong?
Man it would have been SO good if MJ at least had ONE show, simply for himself, so he could see how beloved he still was(if he had any doubts) and for him to have the time of his life and for the fans that would have been at that show. :(

I think we will.

The stage was all set at stamples center wasn't it?

There was an article written online about Mike's rehearsals that I read on June 24th. I totally forget now who wrote it, or what site it was on lol but the author was present for the final rehearsals. In the article, he was describing the set etc...

Anyway, It was mentioned that most of the props were in place and installed into the set, unfortunately though, the 'giant spider' that was to be used during Thriller was still in pieces on the ground at the Staples Center. But the 'flaming bed' for Dirty Diana was up and running lol amongst other things!

To answer the original question though, I have read that the 3D footages MJ shot for Thriller, Earth Song, TWYMMF etc that were to be used on the huge 3D stage screen will be shown during the TII movie. :yes:

I thought I read that none of the 3D was gonna be included. I could be wrong though...

That would suck, cause that's a huge part of the intended shows. NOT footage of how the world reacted and the funeral..cause really, if you think about it...what exactly would they mean with This is it..as in this is the end? Come on now....This is it was gonna be his new concerts and we should see everything he had planned and rehearsed for that.

I'm sure they have recorded new recent footage of the dancers and maybe the special effects and added computer effects (like extra lights or sound) to make it look more like it was intended.

Look how they edited the Dangerous Tour DVD with different fans and clips.

I'm sure it will look fantastic for the big screen!!

I thought I read that none of the 3D was gonna be included. I could be wrong though...
I'm pretty sure I read that as well. Hopefully they will be included on the DVD.

Really? So even for rehearsals they were using all those sets and stuff?

Yeah, of course they did.

They needed to rehearse that too right?

If a bed is part of the show, you practise with a bed. If you need a crane og something like that, you'll need it while you practise too!

All the stuff was added in the practise as soon as it was ready.

I'm sure they have recorded new recent footage of the dancers and maybe the special effects and added computer effects (like extra lights or sound) to make it look more like it was intended.

Look how they edited the Dangerous Tour DVD with different fans and clips.

I'm sure it will look fantastic for the big screen!!

I think it will be fantastic! No doubt it will be film HIStory!

Back