Do you think this is funny?

Do you think it's funny?

• Total voters
Not really, but it wasn't too offensive either. Just the normal amount of "ridiculing" and parody all artists experience, not at the level most people take it when it comes to Mike.

actually i did laugh a little. it's not in the spirit of hate like that of which an earlier poster said. of course, i also shed a tear, after watching that, cus i was thinking fondly of Michael. for those who think that MJ fans aren't able to discern, and that we are wacky, they know they are wrong. they know that we are able to discern, but still recognize that MJ is the most unfairly maligned artist in history, and they hate that we know, and that we can still discern, and, in fact, we are more normal than they are.

Last edited:
yeah i laughed a wee bit. its the least insulting parody there is, so thats good!

It wasn't horrible but MJ didn't need more people to laugh at him. It was sort of like just one more little dig...one more tiny dart thrown.

I also didn't find it funny. Then again anything that Mad Tv ever did I had never found funny. Not even the slightest bit. Which is why I had never watched the show. I am glad the show is finally off the air.

I'll say it's all me. I seem to have no sense of humor in regard to things like this on MJ. So I HATED it.

No. I didn't find it particularly offensive, just boring.

"Say hello to Tito for me" made me giggle a bit. I love how Tito is a recurring joke without ever doing anything to deserve it, haha. All in all, it wasn't really funny, but you know, nice effort. Brownie points for not being mean to Michael ;)

I didn't find this funny. I thought it was in poor taste.

you know..on second thought...you're right. considering how many digs were done at MJ's expense, it has to be counted that this is forbidden territory. if so many evil people wern't so mercilessly mean, things might be different. but they were mercilessly mean. so...this is how it has to be. and it doesn't mean MJ fans don't have a sense of humor. it means, the evil people reap what they sow.

hmmm, if you guys don't like it I guess I wont even look lol

It's actually the least insulting skit on Madtv, because doing the trial they get worse and I mean worse. It's the least insulting because it doesn't make a pedo jokes at Mike like the later ones do.

As for myself, I kinda didn't like it, too boring. :yawn:

Last edited:
Ι don't think it's making fun of him in a bad way and I liked it a lot! It had some really funny moments....
Latoya : Do you know what it's like to be the only Jackson who can't do anything?
Michael: Hehehe, no! :lol:

you know..on second thought...you're right. considering how many digs were done at MJ's expense, it has to be counted that this is forbidden territory. if so many evil people wern't so mercilessly mean, things might be different. but they were mercilessly mean. so...this is how it has to be. and it doesn't mean MJ fans don't have a sense of humor. it means, the evil people reap what they sow.

i would have to go with this! i found it funny, but that becuase i always look at things from an objective perspective. however, if i dig deep in my heart then i dont WANT to laugh at this, becuase madTV have made sketches about michael that was really mean and personal.

I have to say no! I didnt think it was terribly offensive but just another little un needed dig at him for no reason!

I didn't find it offensive but when it aired Michael really didn't need people laughing at him. Its a lot better than the ones they did during the trial which were disgusting. How networks got away with basically calling Michael a peado is beyond me.

I laughed.
Maybe it's not in good taste but it's not so bad. The only thing I don't like it is the really poor impersonating of Michael, such a clishé, the high voive and feminine looks. But I supposed it's easy to do and that's why they do it.

I've been trying to find another parody, probably also from MAD tv, it's about Michael joining the army. "After the Victory tour I didn't know what to do, so I joined the army" :D

Back