Do you think the casket was open?

GOLDSPACESUIT45

Proud Member
sorry iam asking this but iam curious to know if people saw it open or took photos of Michael. Does anyone know? Iam scared if they did they would leaked them soon.:no:

who knows....i personally think it was ot open during the service inside.
Mayby the family had a last view earlier today.

The casket was not open at all. It had a huge flower arrangement on top of the casket the whole time. Much like the flower arrangement at the public memorial. When the pool feed was done, there was still a helicopter feed and the casket was never opened. The children laid a crown on top of the flower arrangement at the beginning of the funeral.

i honestly think that when they got inside the mosoleum it was opened.

I don't think so. Karen Faye said she would have been asked to redo his make up if it was an open casket and she wasn't. She said did his make up prior to the memorial service. :(

i don't think so.
the helicopters were flying around and i don't think they will let them have a chance to take picture of Michael.

Hes been deceased for almost 3 months, Even if Michael was in a freezer he still wouldn't look like Michael if the casket was open. When you die your body does some wierd changes. When my aunt died her funeral was 6 weeks later due to it being ruled a homicide and when we did have the funeral she didn't look like herself, She looked bloated and she was turning a greenish color and she was in a freezer.

There is some food for thought.

I don't think he's gonna look okay for any of the family to see after 2 months, it's too long.

Back