do you think NSYNC should sing on MJ new Album

rockstar

Proud Member
do you think NSYNC should sing on MJ new Album
what do you think of that cause nsync is firend with MJ so i just asking they should

Nope and I don't see them reuniting anytime soon and i'm sure justin rather keep on with his solo career.

if they get back together and put out a new album themselves then sure.....

but if they don't......... what's the point?

New Edition would be much better. This year is their 25th anniversary.

well..to me, MJ's appearance with NSync on mtv in 2001 was unforgettable.

if they could recreate or..add new magic together, it might be nice..

i guess they would all have to be on board, and want to do it.

Absolutely not to Justin. Ugh. The little twerp is too disrespectful to Michael. And he's got a voice you can only take so much of before you want to rip your own ears off.

Even if NSYNC wasn't disbanded, MJ is above that teeny bopper stuff. A lot of which exists because of him, but I digress.

A song with JT might sound good, but what's the point, other than getting JT's name on there? I guess it worked for Madonna, but I don't think MJ needs it at all, especially if it messes with the quality.

Back in 2001, probably. Now, *NSYNC broke up. MJ collaborate with New Kids On The Block...you decide.

I think nsync, brittney spears, etc, should not be on a mj album. It would ruin his standard.

Afterall, he is the king of pop of all time, so i hope his new album will be more his style than anything else.

...but as we all know, MJ has financial problems and so he will do anything to get back in the market, even if that would mean matching his music to todays boygroup style....

Last edited by a moderator:
they're not even 2gether anymore lol..and even if they were...ill keep my answer simple..NO

Last edited:
Back