Do You Think My New Crush Dave Will Be Freaked Out?

Karice

Proud Member
I have a new crush named Dave. He is sweet and is always chatting with me nicely. He looks like he is interested in me..... Do you think he'll be freaked out if he finds out I have multiple stories on a guy named Dave Winston? Do you think he'll think, "This bitch Karice is crazy.... She created a character after me and has lots of stories.... :bugeyed

Er.... Girl, I'll be honest...

If the guy is not interested in you, he might find it remotely creepy....

But if he likes you, he might think it's cute? :)

This always seems to be hard. :(

Well the case is like MySerenity5 just said. If this Dave is interested in you, he wouldn't freak out so bad but if he's not... oh well, he will freak out. Just in real life there was similar case but the guy didn't like this girl and now this girl talks shit about this guy but she is still interested in this guy but this guy just refused this girl totally. Pretty rude guy, gotta admit.

yeah maybe you should see if a good relationship evolves between the two of you before you tell him about the stories...because then once he gets to know you as a person...he may understand better about the stories. If he doesn't like it then...maybe he is not the one for you...Good Luck!!>>:)

I created the Dave Winston character YEARS before I met my new crush, Dave. But, I had another character named Ryan harris two years before I met a real life Ryan, and he assumed that I created Ryan Harris based on him. He asked, "Why did you create a character based on me?:doh:" :lol: I said, "I wrote this character before i even knew you. " Ryan accepted it as a fact. Maybe my new crush dave will realize that dave is a very popular name. :)

I created the Dave Winston character YEARS before I met my new crush, Dave. But, I had another character named Ryan harris two years before I met a real life Ryan, and he assumed that I created Ryan Harris based on him. He asked, "Why did you create a character based on me?:doh:" :lol: I said, "I wrote this character before i even knew you. " Ryan accepted it as a fact. Maybe my new crush dave will realize that dave is a very popular name. :)
That's weird, that you created a character and then met someone by the same name.. TWICE?! :blink: But I don't see why Dave would be freaked out if te character isn't even based on him?

I just wouldn't mention the stories, like people have suggested, until something possibly develops between the two of you and then he would probably think it's cute :)

That's weird, that you created a character and then met someone by the same name.. TWICE?! :blink: But I don't see why Dave would be freaked out if te character isn't even based on him?

That is kind of kooky, but it's true. :) That's the true meaning of a coincidence.... :) But, you have to remember, Dave and Ryan are very popular names. It would be freaky if they were very uncommon names, and then I met someone with the very uncommon name, two times! :O ;)

Back