Do you think Michael knows?

Laura_MJfan

Proud Member
I feel bad at how all these people are coming out and saying wonderful things about him now he's gone - he should i've been told while he was alive! Though i understand it doesn't happen like that. Noone can know what happens when your gone, I'm not particularly religious but I just hope I can get some comfort by thinking that maybe he's in peace now, looking down on us and realising how much he was loved. I dont know :/ I feel numb.

he always knew he was very much loved, the fans made it very clear. not to mention his loving family. the fact that people who were not fans of his are also paying their respects is decent and proper, but not of particular value, I should think. what matters are the people who cared about him when he lived and who now have to cope without him.

People are only realizing the influence Michael had on their lives now.

It doesn't matter if you're a die-hard fan or a casual listener, everyone has that one song by MJ that changed their lives or simply brings back a happy memory. Michael influenced so many singers and dancers, so even if people aren't fans of Michael in the slightest, they still have them to thank for inspiring their idols to do what they do.

Well I actually do not think they're being nice to him. I get that they talk about thriller and I appreciate that, but they keep telling all these lies and rumours and that makes me even sadder. I wish they would show that side of michael we fans all knew. That they would focus a little bit more on his generous and humble persona...cause that's what I will miss the most about him

Back