Do you think Invincible would've been a better album with this tracklisting?

MattyJam

Guests
This is the version I compiled and I've always said, if this version was actually released, it'd be a much better album.

What do you think?

1. UNBREAKABLE
2. YOU ROCK MY WORLD (minus the silly spoken intro)
3. HEAVEN CAN WAIT
4. BUTTERFLIES
5. XSCAPE
6. HEARTBREAKER
7. WE'VE HAD ENOUGH
8. WHATEVER HAPPENS
10. SHOUT
11. SPEECHLESS
12. THE LOST CHILDREN
13. THREATENED

Not too many ballads, it doesn't have too many songs which sound the same (like the Unbreakable / Heartbreaker / Invincible trio)... it has the inclusion of We've Had Enough which is exactly the kind of passionate anthem that the album was lacking (I'm sorry but Cry just doesn't cut the mustard).

I think that's a pretty tight album.

Last edited:
Hmm, no I don't really like We've Had Enough or Shout.. And you can't take out 2000 Watts :bugeyed

My take:

1. Unbreakable
2. Xscape
3. Break Of Dawn
4. Heaven Can Wait
5. You Rock My World
6. Butterflies
7. Speechless
8. 2000 Watts
9. Whatever Happens
10. The Lost Children
11. Threatened
12. Cry

I rarely ever listen to Heartbreaker, Invincible and Privacy so I'd cut them. Also, You Are My Life/Don't Walk Away should have been made into one song with better arrangement.. :yes: *hides from the public*

^^ :bugeyed no you can't take Heartbreaker out! and it'd be so cool if Xscape came out on cd somewhere, i love that song at the moment :D

It would still be overlong at 13 songs, IMO.

The only songs I would keep from the original album are Break of Dawn, YRMW, Butterflies, Whatever Happens and Threatened, and even then I would have most of them re-recorded with a proper band.

I prefer 2000 watts to Shout.

I like the ballads too.

do you think History would have been better with "Is It Scary" and " Morphine" ?

haha yes its open for discussion everyone will have a different opinion, i loved the balleds in it and also 2000 watts - escape would of been a great addition to it but the way it was it appealed to a wide audience and moods currently totally loving this album and wouldnt change it for the world

heartbreaker has gotta stay, love jumping up and dancing to it no matter where i am :ninja:

I prefer 2000 watts to Shout.

I like the ballads too.

do you think History would have been better with "Is It Scary" and " Morphine" ?

I dont think is it scary would of gone well on history maybe morphine would have but if they were on history we would of lost some tracks and maybe smile,childhood, d.s.... they all gotta stay and if they went on history would we have got blood on the dance floor? Which was a god album even if for the first 5 tracks

Back