Do you think "Carousel" shouldn't have been removed from "Thriller"?

ricardofac47

Proud Member
Ok, they removed it to put "Human Nature" which was a amazing choice, but you think they should have given a way to stay it on album?

Honestly, if was really necessary to take away a song I'd choose "Babi Be Mine" to put "Carousel", this song had so much potential.

What would you do? :)

Heya. Hope you are well.

In my opinion, I think 'Baby Be Mine' was the safest option for commercial success, which Is what Michael would of wanted for it to be the best album EVER, (get it playing in the clubs, on the radiostations, televised etc, it's upbeat therefore it's got more likely hood to be played about) I also think that 'Baby Be Mine' demonstrated Michael's stronger vocal abilities at the time, also I imagine after listening to both of them side by side just now that 'Baby Be Mine' was probably considered a little more modern (more disco in Baby be mine) in contrast to 'Carousel' and had more consistency with the rest of the album tracks like 'Lady in my life', 'PYT' and 'The Girl Is Mine' Just my opinion really... I know there are songs from The Dangerous album that I would exchange, so I know what you mean.

Back