Do you still wear your MJ Bracelet?

xthunderx2

Proud Member
So I started a thread like this about 6 months after Michael passed away....does anyone still wear their Michael Jackson RIP bracelet? I am just curios..because I still do....I feel as though it is apart of me...and if I take it off then I have to let Michael go. Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

I never gotten one of those bracelets. Mainly because I still can't stand seeing the letters RIP or the d word next to his name. Even though that is the horrid truth. I don't know how you can stand wearing it and always seeing those letters R.I.P next to Michael's name. The one thing I have been continuously ever since around the time of the Memorial Service is my silver Michael Jackson glove pendant. That I had gotten a good few years ago. It is not the original one that I was wearing then. I had since replace that one with a real sterling silver one that I bought off of Ebay around Christmas time. I also have been constantly wearing 2 other MJ necklaces since then as well. Those necklaces only comes off of me if I have to take them off. Well just 2 of them comes off. My third one is a round button image of Michael from the Who Is It picture. That I always constantly wear around my neck I very hardly ever take that off. But as for that bracelet of yours I say leave it on if that's what you want to do.

I never had one to begin with. I want to get one of the $40 ones at the official store. I don't want anything with the letters "RIP" on it. I can't handle such things, and I will never let him go.

I never had one to begin with. I want to get one of the $40 ones at the official store. I don't want anything with the letters "RIP" on it. I can't handle such things, and I will never let him go.

Same here I can't let go either. Not now and most certainly not ever. Not when I had spent nearly 30 years or so loving him. My MJ glove pendant doesn't say R.I.P on it at all. On the front it says MJ and on the back it says The King Of Pop. My other 2 MJ necklaces doesn't have any letters on them.

I never got one, didn't want to be reminded. I bought myself an MJ charm bracelet that I wear when I go out and for MJ events. Don't wear it all the time as I don't want it ruined.

Didn't get one. All I've got is a replica bracelet Michael wore during '05.

I didn't get one. I don't think I would have either because, for the same reason as MJsBollywoodGirl7, I don't like seeing RIP anywhere around his name. I don't like to think of it that way. However, I went out to buy a ring last year in July in memory of Michael. It has the words "Love Much" engraved on it and when I saw it I immediately thought of Michael. So I've been wearing it for the past year and I always will. When I look at it, I think of him. I'm thinking of buying an engraver and either engraving his itials or "1958-Forever" on the inside of the ring. vbmenu_register("postmenu_2927567", true);

Dont like stuff with R.I.P on it, its tooo sad :cry:

same here. I didn't get such a bracelet because I can't bring myself to even look at these letters next to Michael's name..

I have a bracelet from Forest Lawn though, and I wear it every day.

I never gotten one of RIP bracelets. It will remember me the Michael's death wherever I go and all time. Remember me his death was so painful that I prefer don't to use something like those bracelest because I could'nt take.

I didn't get it.

Does anyone here got one?
:unsure:

I refuse, however, to wear/use things with the RIP thing. So pointless... as if I didn't know he is gone :(

Back