Do you make your own music?

street walker

Proud Member
Is anyone around here into making their own music?

I do it casually. I just recently discovered soundclick so I created an artist account and I'm going to upload some of my joints. So far I've only uploaded one. It's called "Boogie Woogie Override" and as the title suggests it's a boogie woogie song but I experimented a bit with override on the bass and drums. Gives it a bit of a different sound to usual boogie woogie songs. You can listed to it here: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandid=821897
I'll be uploaded some more songs over the next couple of days.

If you also make your own music, I'd love to hear it. Let's share our creations.

Yes I compose my own tracks, including arranging, recording, mixging, engineering and mastering. Check my new soon to be single out on my profile.

imwhizzle.hyves.nl

The video is called Come Closer. (Right side of the screen)

Last edited:
I got my songs for my band that I made with 3 of my best friends... The band is called Forbidden. We got texts,music and all... but no drummer and no chance to show the music to the world :(

Yes, I write my own music. I've actually recorded four full demo cds (at home, though, I didn't go into the studio or anything.)

YEP. We use either Encore, Trax or Band-in-a-Box....it's great. We put something on keyboard, then feed it in....

Yeah i write and compose my own songs. I work with a friend of mine and what i do is i'll hum the music that i want to him to play and then he'll play it either on his guitar or on his piano

I write, produce...

Not trying to make a career out of it though, I'm just not passionate in that area... well in the writting yes, but not for the fame.. I would not want to be famous for that..

I cannot sing worth a damn... I really wish I could though..

Last edited:
i love making music in my head i wish i can make music with something i also write songs too when i write songs i hear the beat in me as i write :) :yes:

Back