• I'm indifferent to it

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • NO NO NO!

Votes: 3 6.8%

• Total voters

Gonetoosoon

Proud Member
mccartney_1432041i.jpg

This song is CRIMINALLY underrated by a lot of people on here IMO. This song is just perfect and I've loved it ever since I first started listening to Michael. It's so beautiful and ahhhh :wub:

Everyone is different of course.. What makes you like or dislike this song?

Last edited:
I like the song, but it's not one of my favourites. I prefer Say Say Say.

I love it... It's the first MJ song I ever listened to and it made me a die hard MJ fan, that I am today.

I never go out of my way to listen to it but whenever i listen to the Thriller album i never skip it. I like it but not that much

I prefer the demo

^^ I like the adlibs thing he does near the end of the demo! He does it in another song too. Cant remember it tho

Yes, but I prefer the demo that was released on the "The Girl Is Mine 2008" over the album version!

I like Say Say Say better, but I like the songs where you listen to someone else sing and all the sudden bam! you hear THAT voice that is so beautiful and as familiar as your own. It's like being in a crowd and suddenly seeing your oldest and best friend's face. I love that feeling. :)

I love the song...It reminds me of my childhood when I couldn't get enough of the Thriller album...I had my own record player in my room and, actually, The Girl Is Mine used to scare me because I knew that Thriller would be coming up next on the record :ninja: :lol:

But I do love the song :wub:

It's alright, better than Lady in my Life.

BLASPHEMY!!!!! LOL!!!

But seriously, I like it. My sister and I used to sing it all of the time when we were very young. I used to cry because she would always make me sing Paul's part since she was older.

It made me really sad. :(

Good song but cheesy keyboards by today's standard. I love hearing McCartney and MJ vocals melting, very different tonal qualities for an interesting mix.

I've come to love it even more as years went by. When I first got Thriller, I didn't play it that much but had liked it when I played the whole record. Then, I began to appreciate it more and I actually love it. It's quite a good song, just not a "typical" all-time MJ fave, but I am fond of it :D especially when Mike says "Paul, I Think I Told You, I'm A Lover Not A Fighter" or " Well, After Loving Me, She Said She Couldn't Love Another :girl_sigh:

Well personally, I prefer Say Say Say and I do think that this song is the weakest one on Thriller, but I still think that every song everything on Thriller is a perfect 10 out of 10, including this one.

Back