Do You Know Where Your Children Are - Steaming Now on Sony Music Unlimited

Spyce

Guests
dykwyca-500x500.jpg

Listen to Do You Know Where Your Children Are, streaming now on Sony Music Unlimited!

Such a powerful song and I love what Timbaland did with it! Didn't the original have a gun shot at the end? That would have been a much more interesting ending to the narrative of the song. Such cool sounds, incredible!! Think it's my new favorite. :yes:

"She's YOUR baby!" :( Oh, Michael, what a good, sweet man you were...

Should we be worried if we have Children steaming?

Not available to listen to in my country. boo hoo.

I'm sorry but... I really don't like it. I really don't. The song has been mutilated.

I haven't said a single bad word about the cd yet... But now I have to... DYKWYCA is really awful.
Nothing "contemporary" about it. Just lost everything that was awesome about it and now it's just weird and really annoying. "A Place with no name" is awesome and modern, but this???? No thanx.

i've had this song on repeat like 20 times in an effort to make myself warm up to it - and it's not happening :(

I love this song... it sound like nothing out there! I really love it! We should give it a shot! Slave to the rhythm dissapointed me, just to slow ... :(

If you listen to the demo (or when you listen to it), the overall vibe is the same. They didn't really butcher it, IMO.

Yeah, I noticed that too after hearing the demo. The demo has a strong 80's/early-90's synth vibe, similar to video games, and Timbaland seemed to expand on that. I wasn't fond of the mix until I heard the demo, then I see why he went the direction he did.

Back