Do you know how lucky you were?!

1offthewall1

Proud Member
This is the thread for all people that got to see Mj live, within the first 10 rows, or close enough to really take in what was going on. What was it like to see poetry in motion so close to you? I dont want hear "oh it was so cool!!!1" i wanna hear from people that actually FELT something when they were so close. actually EXPLAIN your emotional and physical feelings.

EDIT: and to be clear: this includes people who saw him CLOSE without him performing. What was the energy like radiating from him? not just from you, the fan, but an actual energy that you've never felt before.

i went to the history concert in 1997 and i was a bit young to appreciate it :yes: but you could see thousands and thousands of people they stamp there feet and you could feel the floor moving :lol: but the night went so quick and then in 2006 i went to the wma's and i was on the top floor so i couldnt see him much and he couldnt see me :( but you could see his energy from the other end of the building but the night before i went to his hotel and he had gone to mcdonalds with his children :yes:so we waited outside the hotel for him with about a hundred other fans but he came up in his car and was in front of the car i think he got out and looked at me quickly but before i could get through to him the fans just ran past me you couldnt move or do anything but i got a good photo four seconds later :wub: and then in 2007 i pulled a few strings and i got to get a phone call of him for about ten minutes we spoke from the bottom of out hearts :yes: and i told him i loved him and of course he said i love you more but i said no i love you more :lol: and at one point i said something but i cant remember what and he said o your warming my heart i also got a autograph from him but the bodyguard that came to give me the phone call gave it to me and it said to sam mansell so thats all i got to do :yes: but i know a few people that will tell you they got to meet him :yes: the energy from fans for MJ was electric thats all i can say you have to be there to explain the feeling but sorry that you didnt get to do anything like that :(

Last edited:
people who have gotten to see MJ are sooo incredibly lucky!
and @ Sammichael ....IM JEALOUSSSS!! :woohoo:
your soo lucky!!!

I was at the HIStory tour in Amsterdam, i was 13 when i went to the concert with my dad. He called in sick from school for me cause i simply couldn't miss this. I waited outside a postal office from evening till the next morning along with my bro and many other fans for a ticket.

The concert itself was awesome, i was seated...and i sat very far away from the stage, i had to use my binoculars on the big screens to watch it, cause Michael himself was as small as a dot for me. But i'll never forget this, this is a memory i'll always cherish.

Back