Do you have any famous follwers on Twitter?

Thriller_MJ

Proud Member
I got my 1st famous follower on Monday, the singer from Culture Club Boy George is following me, I was so excited since his account is verified and it is actually the real Boy George

thats great...I was just a teen in the 80's and Culture Club was one of my favorite groups....good for you..I am happy for ya..:)

I'm never really on there, but Austin Brown (MJ's nephew) follows me, and for some strange reason the official Sony twitter follow me, but thats about it :)

I got my 1st famous follower on Monday, the singer from Culture Club Boy George is following me, I was so excited since his account is verified and it is actually the real Boy George

Haha, thats great!

No, I don't have any celeb followers... I wouldn't mind a few though! :p

Well I remember some verified account followed me once, a woman...but I have no idea who she was! So not really famous to me lol. & Newsofheworld followed me once after I threw some insults at them for a horrible article but I blocked them afterwards haha

Barack Obama and Imogen Heap follow me! Also the Swedish hip hop group Infinite Mass, but I've never heard of them until they followed me haha

Back