Do you have a favourite MJ song?

LindavG

Proud Member
I know that it's hard for many fans to make a top 10 of MJ songs because there are so many great options to consider, but I wonder if there is one song that stands out to you, a song that is your absolute favourite?

For me, it's Wanna Be Startin' Something. I love the melody, the lyrics, the message, the originality of the song. Such a masterpiece! It's been my favourite for years, I never get tired of it.

For me it has always been and always will be Who Is It. I was 13 years old when I first heard this song from the Oprah interview. Over 20 years later and I am still quite obsessed with anything that has to do with that song. It has been the only MJ song that I will ever be obsessed with. I think it is the most greatest song Michael has ever done. Plus Who Is It will always be at number 1 on a list of maybe only 15 MJ songs. That I could listen to forever on repeat. And I still won't be tired of hearing it.

I got to say I absolutely love Lady in my Life, Who is it, and The Girl Is Mine. Those have to be my all time favorites!

I always say "FALL AGAIN" cause this is how I FEEL about Michael :wub: I know, it does all the other Bliss songs 'injustice' :blush:
So, it's indeed impossible to choose ONLY one... I got a whole list and it depends on my mood too exactly :blush:

I can give you a list of Albums I play the MOST though... Yep, albums :cheeky: where every song is a HIT in my BOOK :clap:

BAD25
MICHAEL
BAD
THRILLER
BOTD
OFF THE WALL
HISTORY

It is very hard to choose one because almost all songs are great. Some of my favorites: Man in the Mirror, Smooth Criminal, Another Part Of Me, Who Is It, Bad, Human Nature, Billie Jean, Stranger In Moscow, Keep the Faith, TWYMMF, Remember the Time, Give in to Me, Dangerous, Dirty Diana and many more. :)

This is really hard. Well in all honesty i can't say one favourite song but it always fluctuate between these songs

For all time
Stranger in moscow
In the closet
Smooth criminal
Someone put your hand out.

Something i can say without a doubt is that my fav MJ ballad is for all time.
Imo it should be illegal to make such a beautiful song.

No not just the one I have many :dancin:

Give into me
Keep your head up
On the line
Fall again
This time around

As others have said I don't have a definitive favourite song but I have a collection of songs that get played the most:

On The Line
For All Time
Man In The Mirror
WYBT
We Are The World
Heal The World
IJCSLY
Billie Jean
I'm So Blue
Someone In The Dark
Speechless
Give In To Me
I'll Be There

This list does change monthly I have to warn you! :p

For years my favorite was The Way You Make Me Feel, but upon the release of Bad 25 I'm So Blue took over. The catchiness of the chorus, the simplistic yet effective lyrics, the beautiful production... in my opinion it is a total crime that it took 25 years to release this song. It's beautiful.

For years my favorite was The Way You Make Me Feel, but upon the release of Bad 25 I'm So Blue took over. The catchiness of the chorus, the simplistic yet effective lyrics, the beautiful production... in my opinion it is a total crime that it took 25 years to release this song. It's beautiful.

Do you find it has a really calm and relaxing effect on you? I just chill whenever it comes onto my iPhone :D

Um, if i had to choose one mj song to listen to for the rest of my life ? I'd choose Smooth Criminal. I love the video, especially the trance before the guitar starts talking again. They all look possessed/in another dimension. I find this "possession effect" amplified by Michael's "so, Annie are you ok ?!!!!" thanks to his tone of voice when he says that combined with the way he takes his hat off and the messy hair.

The live performances are the other reason why i love this song. I love the History Tour Munich one and the ones on the dangerous tour. The Smooth Criminal outfit was perfect on that tour, great shoes. My favourite part of the song in the live performances is the part in which he gets "angry". "Dad gone it Annie, dad gone it baby !!!!!!". I love the way the stage shines during that part with everybody playing their position so well.

Smooth Criminal. Never heard anything like it before or since

Human Nature is the one song that I can't get tired of. The track, his vocals, the lyrics; everything about it fits together perfectly to my ears. My Top 10 list always shifts around lol, but Human Nature is ALWAYS at the top.

My personal fave songs that I love are The Way You Make Me Feel
Dirty Diana
For All Time
BAD
Beat It
Don't Stop Til You Get Enough
Who Is It
Remember The Time
as well as other songs, but I won't go into such a long list!!

my favs:

YANA
RTT
I'm so blue
baby be mine
human nature
TDCAU
Money
Earth song
This is it

If I Had To choose My Absolute Favorite, I Would Choose Billie jean. This Was the First MJ Song I heard. From That Day, It Has Been My Hot Favorite. Heal The World, Earth Song, Stranger In Moscow And You are Not Alone Are Also My Favs' , But All AFTER BILLIE JEAN. :clap:

Little Susie. I think it's one of Michael's most underrated songs.

Back