Do you collect?

Rockin.

Proud Member
So no surprise that we have some serious collectors of Michael stuff here, I'm just wondering if anybody here collects any other artist or bands music, merchandise etc..?

I collect Michael Jackson/Jackson Five, and Monkees items :flowers:

I have some things from the rock band Chicago as I was a DIE HARD fan. I have met almost the entire band (including past members). I've lost a bit of my interest in them in the last couple of years, especially since MJ's passing.

I still have my program from Olivia Newton-John's Physical tour of 1982!

No, I don't collect anything. (I actually kind of have a fear of collecting things. I have pack rats in my family and I hate having stuff around) Sorry, Anyway, BOT, I don't have anything from any artist that I have collected.

I used to buy stuff like picture discs, buttons, calendars, MJ bubble gum cards, or buy the 45 singles when I already had the album, etc. when I was going to school and still have some of it. But I'm not really interested in that kind of thing now. I just buy music. I don't need a red vinyl record, a wallet with someone's picture on it, or spend hundreds of dollars on a Beatles 'butcher' album cover when I can just get the same songs elsewhere for regular price, lol. Today, I might purchase a picture book of somebody if it's good quality or a t-shirt, but that's it.

I collect all of Michael's solo albums, books, magazines, buttons, posters and even DVDs.

No, I don't collect anything. (I actually kind of have a fear of collecting things. I have pack rats in my family and I hate having stuff around) Sorry, Anyway, BOT, I don't have anything from any artist that I have collected.

I'm the same. I can't stand having things around, I think I have that phobia too. I used to collect stuff and even hoard my mum called it, but now I'm the total opposite!

i collect Batman stuff...lol. :lol: Mostly from Tim Burton's first Batman film. As far as music...hmmm not really. I used to buy Global Underground DVDs.

nah music artists never gave me an urge to collect.
i seem to collect more feminine items in general like dolls. which is probably why even my michael stuff never added up heavy after childhood, except for posters and music (not mugs or anything like that).

I also love to collect anime stuff, mostly Naruto, I collect DVDs, all manga volumes and I have a subscription to Shonen Jump. Plus I a collect hockey stuff too.

Photos of My favorate artists: Like Michael and the Girl in My sig (I researched much about her and loved her songs so much) and plenty of others.

Although I don't do any physical collecting but mostly of toy related things.

Why'd I forget about this thread? Thanks for the responses :) I liked to read them. Interesting.
Do you guys collect for investment..like to sell later later, or just because you like to collect for your own enjoyment?

BTW Nar I love Tim Burton sooooo much.

I collect alot of music stuff anything from BSB, Britney, and Hanson. I have tons of Hanson stuff from vhs tapes (offical releases or taped from tv) old magazines, posters from teen mags from back in the day, all their albums, autographs and pictures with members of the band. yes Im a huge fanson and im proud of it! i still have a good amount of Michael stuff but not as much as i would like to have.

Mostly Michael memorabilia, my rooms full of it !! Im collecting some Janet stuff, I love her music !! I've got all the Jacksons albums and I'm thinking of getting one of Rebbies albums... I guess I just collect everything Jackson family related :)

Besides MJ cd's and books I collect tickets, mostly from the live concerts that I visited.

Michael stuff of course. Besides that stuff from a few of my favorite bands and some Japanese music merch.

I collect MJ stuff. I have about 70 official pieces in My collection so far and TONS of unofficial stuff.

I collect Dragonlance books. I have about 90 of the 190 in the series. Lol.

Also I have a bunch of Vinyl LP's I keep. I love records and to think my collection started with my mom giving me her Thriller LP. XD I have stuff in there from other artists too: Aerosmith, Euryithmics, Culture Club ect..

Back