• No

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PoP

Proud Member
Country
Canada
I heard this week that former NHL agent David Frost is on trial for charges of sexual exploitations. I heard stories that he was mentoring Mike Danton (still in jail for hiring an assasin to murder Frost for 7 years) and to get him in the NHL. I watched "The Fifth Estate" documentary on CBC about the story a few years ago. I strongly believe that Frost is guilty not just for exploiting the people (who are older now), but also for ruining Danton's life, now that Danton is far away from his family and never transferred to a prison back home to Canada. As a hockey fan, I would like in your own statement believe Frost is guilty or not.

I believe everyone is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law where both sides to his story can be heard and put to the test of cross-examination; evidence, too. I know sometimes it's hard not to prejudge something, but sometimes you have to leave room for the unknown which could change the way you initially see things? Keep in mind the media can be very influential in how ppl see things and not everyone who claims to be a witness is always truthful.

wondered if this was the UK reporter david frost then lol wondered what has he done lol

No, it was actually David Frost (a disgraced former NHL agent) in Ontario, Canada.

Back