Do you all think that Michael did a Lifemask of himself ?

ruchie

Proud Member
I was watching a program 2 weeks ago on The History Channel on cable about famous people sitting for Life or Death Mask and It was interesting. The Lifemask was done whille they were alive and they sat with all the plaster in their faces and The Death mask was done while the person has already died and they did a Death mask on them by doing the same thing as if they were alive. They showed 2 Life mask of Abraham Lincoln done 1860 and 1865 and you could tell the differences in his facial expressions. The one done in 1860 is a Lifemask done when he was either running for President of the United States or he already got the nomination looking young and viggoriously Handsome and The Other was of him looking gaunt,rather sickly and his face was elongated due to sickness that I can't discribe. They also showed George Washington's Lifemask and a couple of deathmask of Julius Ceasar and William Shakespear and Mobster John Dillinger. I know Michael did a couple of them for Thriller, Smooth Criminal and Ghost as a rubber mask for the Werewolf,A Robot, And The Multi characters in Ghost and his own projects but they weren't know as LifeMask back then. Do you all think he did actually did one or a couple of Lifemask before he left us ? I dare not think of asking about did someone make a Deathmask on Michael ,It's too soon for me the ask about that and it's too creepy to think about it at this time.:smilerolleyes:

Back