Do we have a chance to listen to more Teddy Riley's mixes one day ?

MJBenito

Proud Member
Hi,
I'm just asking myself that question cause Dangerous is for me the best album that Michael have never done. This is with this album that Michael proved around the world that his title of King of Pop wasn't for nothing.
18 years later, the album seems like a new production today and already have this fresh sound I like so much.

Discovering alternate mixes over the internet was so good for me, but we all have it today, maybe not in HQ quality like some I received by trades but we all have anything....

Anything but not the promo flight only tracks versions and the teddy riley's acetate from future records !! ^^ 61CD were sold with sometimes 2 different mixes by cd, and sometimes more !! I think there is 100 mixes unheard from the dangerous era...

Great fans post one day some Remember the time acetate on the net, but what about the others ? That would be so great to hear more unreleased mixes from Jam, in the closet, she drives me wild or others...

What do you mean ? Maybe not full tracks, but just samples, to give an idea of what the songs sounds like ?

What are you thinking ? Dangerous is my childhood, I'm born in the album era, I will do everything to hear another mixes....Please help me (or us, I'm not alone I think) ^^

......and sorry for my bad english ^^

Nobody here like to listen to another TR acetate from dangerous? :s

Can't let her get away with MJ's raps ! That would be very cool, another one I really want to hear is the will you be there mixes, there is a mix called Will you be there with poetry, I really love to hear it, imagine if the spoken part at the end totally chane ! Whoua

Back