do u do sports?

jogging with my friend. I try regularly and now is okay, but I wonder how it'll be in winter. I don't wanna stop tho.

No I don't do sports that much... at school yes but in my free time, not really :no:
I should though because I don't want to get fat :D And if I don't start moving, I'll become one because I like so much all the good foods and candies... :blush:

But golf I don't think I'll never start because my parents are always pushing me into it so they have made sure that I don't want to play it :D Though minigolf is quite fun..

Last edited:
I do lots :eek:

I mainly play golf, but I'm always active playing sport with my students at school.

I want to take up Handball, but there isn't even a league or local community of it here.... it looks like so much fun though.

I do want to take up a more active team sport though just to meet even more new peeps and have some fun.

Last edited:
I do figure skating! :wub:

And in the past I've done things like Gymnastics, Swimming, Handball, Volleyball, etc.
Now I go to the gym as well as figure skating... :)

swordsmanship, like fencing? i'd really like to get into fencing one day.

the two sports i take up/train for full-time are Thai boxing and Cross-Country running, both since high-school.

i do footy/basketball from time to time but not much these days.

also, i have a passion for snooker and pool, but i wouldn't consider them sports lol

and i watch a lot of tennis, but don't play cos i'm crap at it
f_laugh.gif

I don't do sports in a club or something like that but I've done orienteering for 2 years, in school. And I went to some kind of junior worldchampionship in with it:D.
But I was just very lucky because there was almost no competition in Belgium so I didn't have to be good to be qualified:D. It was awesome!! And another friend from our school was also qualified, we had a lot of fun :yes:

swordsmanship, like fencing? i'd really like to get into fencing one day.

the two sports i take up/train for full-time are Thai boxing and Cross-Country running, both since high-school.

i do footy/basketball from time to time but not much these days.

also, i have a passion for snooker and pool, but i wouldn't consider them sports lol

and i watch a lot of tennis, but don't play cos i'm crap at it
f_laugh.gif

Yeah! I like to watch tennis too!!! :happy:
I'm a terrible player, though. :lol:

Back