Do These Photos Speak to You ?? An Individual Observation..

MJ TinkerBell

Proud Member
Where Michael IS..Is where you will find Me <3
Country
Canada
lunar_eclipse_total.gif

I see Michael in this photo ! I see Michael young with his big afro hugging or kissing a stuffed animal!! (which looks like a Poodle!)
What do you see?

winter_solstice_pivatosmall.jpg

I feel something so atherial and heavenly about the 3 stars that light up the landscape like that?
What do you feel ?

http://www.kulone.com/ALL/Picture/EventShow/1179326
Picture description:
Picture added: Tuesday, October 26, 2010 7:42 AM
In this photo I see the light engulf the Moon slowly, as I watch it turn the Eclipse !
What do you see?

PARTIAL LUNAR ECLIPSE 26 JUNE,2010 SUN-MOON View

[YOUTUBE]qdOwvJuHlfo[/YOUTUBE]

In this Video, I see Michael in the animaton as it plays ( 00:42 to 1:20 )
I see him walking with arms and hands together and the clouds from the ground are swirling around them !

What do you see?

Somehow I am not surprised to see this Moon 1 year and 1 day to the Anniversary of Michael's Accention.. :angel::wub::angel:

Last edited:
I see absolutely nothing, sorry to disappoint, but then again, I'm pretty much dead inside.

michael-jackson-02.jpg

:clapping:You are AWESOME !! You just made me a Fan of yours mikagesouji ! I have a feeling about you !! I thank-you for Posting your honest feelings, so I am far from disappointed my friend !! Even the walking dead can't hide their true fire !! You are that, and still no LESS powerful in your impression upon the World dead or NOT!! How amazing are you REALLY !! ???:scratch:

[YOUTUBE]cTfZXh427B0[/YOUTUBE]

I am Michael-ing you mikagesouji !! You are not alone, you know this right !!
Never again my friend :clapping::wub::agree:!!:wub:

:wild::tease::clapping:

[YOUTUBE]ut09jIpUEFM[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]St9RnYZCrNY[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
In the first photo if you stare hard enough at the dark spots it looks like 2 poodles to me.

Back