Do I have lupus??

JenAndMichaelForever

Proud Member
Hi i dont know any thing about lupus but i did hear that MJ suffered from it. for the past few months i have had a 'small' red type rash on one side of my cheek. it isnt very noticeable but it can be seen. i dont know what it is and when i touch it its a small bit 'bumpy'. just small. i dont like it because it doesnt look so good. i want smooth skin and this isnt helping. do i have lupus? what else could it be? and what can i try to get rid of it? home remedies, not medication if possible?

i dont know much about this stuff so if anyone can help thanks!

First off, I'm really sorry to hear about this rash. :(

Second, I really think you should go to a real doctor to get this checked out - anything people on a forum can do is to speculate.

I hope you'll get better soon! :)

Hi i dont know any thing about lupus but i did hear that MJ suffered from it. for the past few months i have had a 'small' red type rash on one side of my cheek. it isnt very noticeable but it can be seen. i dont know what it is and when i touch it its a small bit 'bumpy'. just small. i dont like it because it doesnt look so good. i want smooth skin and this isnt helping. do i have lupus? what else could it be? and what can i try to get rid of it? home remedies, not medication if possible?

i dont know much about this stuff so if anyone can help thanks!

If you live in the US I would advise you see your Primary Care physician and share you concerns and symptoms.

They can run some tests to determine whether or not you need to see a Rheumatologist.

I am doubtful it is Lupus, but as you say it has only been showing for a few months it could be something prone to developing in the future. Please update us if you notice any other worrying signs of a disease or an infection. Remember, the symptoms of Lupus are
I urge you to see a doctor first and foremost regarding any problems.

Back