do any of you know some topics i can include in this essay i'm writing for a scholarships

billyworld99

Proud Member
How can education at the high school level help avert and/or minimize a future foreclosure crisis?

Oh jesus christ. I hate scholarship topics--that's why I never wrote any essays! =P

If I frankly don't give a damn, I just won't do it. I can't be that dishonest.

Anyway... *adjusts glasses* let's see what kind of BS we can pass off as an answer...
Education at the high school level can minimize the possibility of a future foreclosure crisis because people with higher education are likelier to understand and think about the economy, thus spending their money more wisely and avoiding debt and foreclosure. Something like that, why not? That sounds right about like what these people want to hear. *shakes head*

In any case, whatever essay you choose to pull out of you-know-where will have to at least meet the standard grammar and spelling expectations. That means you cannot make basic errors such as, "Do any of you know some topics I can include in this essay I'm writing for a scholarships."

Oh jesus christ. I hate scholarship topics--that's why I never wrote any essays! =P

If I frankly don't give a damn, I just won't do it. I can't be that dishonest.

Anyway... *adjusts glasses* let's see what kind of BS we can pass off as an answer...
Education at the high school level can minimize the possibility of a future foreclosure crisis because people with higher education are likelier to understand and think about the economy, thus spending their money more wisely and avoiding debt and foreclosure. Something like that, why not? That sounds right about like what these people want to hear. *shakes head*

In any case, whatever essay you choose to pull out of you-know-where will have to at least meet the standard grammar and spelling expectations. That means you cannot make basic errors such as, "Do any of you know some topics I can include in this essay I'm writing for a scholarships."

Back