DJ Patrick wants a MJstreet in Holland. Help him!

MJsJelly

Proud Member
I just sent an email in Dutch, asking for an MJstreet in Holland AND Belgium, preferably MY street, if possible.

I will help! There is even a pink floyd related street here as far as i know and a few more streets called after celebs. Michael has to be in that list aswell and it saves us from jet another stupid streetname

Hi MJK thanks for your effort. The plead is for the Dutch mayor so I don't think it can be realised in Belgium through her. Maybe start a petition yourself www.onlinepetition.com

You're most welcome. I might consider starting a petition for Belgium, although knowing how things work here, I doubt whether it's worth the effort.

Keep us informed about the result!

Dudie said:
I will help! There is even a pink floyd related street here as far as i know and a few more streets called after celebs. Michael has to be in that list aswell and it saves us from jet another stupid streetname

Ahh Pink Floyd, my other love. They deserve street names (unlike the Rolling Stones IMO), but Michael for sure. His star is shining more than anyone else's, not just as a musician but as a humanitarian as well.

You're most welcome. I might consider starting a petition for Belgium, although knowing how things work here, I doubt whether it's worth the effort.

Keep us informed about the result!

Ahh Pink Floyd, my other love. They deserve street names (unlike the Rolling Stones IMO), but Michael for sure. His star is shining more than anyone else's, not just as a musician but as a humanitarian as well.

It's a shame we don't have a Michael Jackson street yet :angry:

I will keep you informed of course :)

Back