Discovered one of the perfumes Michael used

Erandi

Proud Member
If this has been posted already, please delete...
I don't know whether anybody else has noticed this, but in the infamous documentary "Michael Jackson and the Doctor" they showed some pics from inside Michael's private bathroom. And then I've seen, among other things which I couldn't tell apart, the famous bottle. I've always wanted to know what perfume Michael really used. I knew there were rumours that he was using Tom Ford - Black Orchid, but, you know, I never believe it until I see it :D So here's the proof:

(Hope this is not considered advertisement)

I bought this right after Michael died, back in 2009, personally it's not one of my favorites, it's an acquired taste and now I can appreciate it.

He also liked to drink Fiji water, judging by that picture! Me too! =O My mum has Tom Ford's "Orchid" perfume. I like to steal it from her. >D

Maybe I will buy it for myself come my birthday.

haha i also always wanted to know what perfume he uses. anyone know how expensive this perfume is?

ouch!.. is that really worth it? I will never understand how women can buy such expensive things because they want to smell good.. Lol :D

Yep, it is expensive and, unfortunately, not my cup of tea. I love perfumes and always go sniff new stuff in perfume stores. I took a sample of this one and it's way too heavy for my taste. It also depends on how well it works with the chemistry of your body so maybe I'll just take it and give it to my boyfriend to use :yes:

120euro? wow :D for how many ml?
is there a different product for women? is it the same smell? probably not i guess :p

well christmas is only a month away :D

i finally googled it and i only found a product for women. so michael used female perfume?
30ml cost about 60-70euros.

I hope to get some but it won't be for a while, To smell like Michael.... :wild:

^^ i also use perfumes for men. sometimes i steal it from my father :p
i was just wondering why hes using it.

^^^me too :D
does anyone kow how long hes using it?
because i remember reading several times that he smells like vanilla lol

I remember going to a perfume store where I had smelled Black Orchid. And it was such a heavenly smell. I wanted to get a bottle of it. But it cost around 50 to 70 dollars. So it was pretty expensive. Which is why I had settle for getting another favorite scent of Michael's. Which was Calvin Klein's perfume Obsession. I had always loved the smell of Obsession. Even long before I had ever found out Michael wore it. And when I had found out that Michael wore Obsession. I had loved the smell even more than I already did. I have a bottle of Obsession in the same room with me now. But I really don't wear it all that much. Only because my mother can not stand the smell of it and it makes her nauseous.

lol i like how someone is concerned with why Michael was using a female product... Well some "Smells" are unisex so i really dont see what the big deal is with him wearing something like this. If you like the way it smells use it thats what he did there is no hidden meaning on why or anything he liked it he used it. Same with everyone else that comes across a "Smell" they like (btw call it smells like he did... and i think its cute.)

lol i like how someone is concerned with why Michael was using a female product... Well some "Smells" are unisex so i really dont see what the big deal is with him wearing something like this. If you like the way it smells use it thats what he did there is no hidden meaning on why or anything he liked it he used it. Same with everyone else that comes across a "Smell" they like (btw call it smells like he did... and i think its cute.)

:cool: It looks like you're reading way too much into "someone" merely wondering aloud why Mike wore a perfume for women. No one was insinuating anything, so the rancor in your response wasn't warranted. There's no reason for fans to knee jerk react in defense mode when people ask questions about Mike.

you can talk to me by name, you know ;)
and me criticizing Michael for wearing a womens perfume? yea you definitely got my point here lol

I already prepared my parents that i want this perfume for christmal. my mum just asked me: whats it smell?
and i was like: i dunno :huh:
she didnt understand why i wanna have it :D

I already prepared my parents that i want this perfume for christmal. my mum just asked me: whats it smell?
and i was like: i dunno :huh:
she didnt understand why i wanna have it :D

Black Orchid was created by perfume creators of fragrance company Givaudan in 2006. It was announced as oriental chypre. The top notes are French jasmine, black truffle, ylang-ylang, black currant and effervescent citrus. In the floral-spicy heart, dwells the Tom Ford's black orchid, imaginary more than real, and the base combines woodsy notes (patchouli and sandalwood), dark chocolate, incense, amber, vetiver, vanilla and balsam.

"Black Orchid is opulent, classically dark; its fragrance is in line with the best creations of the best perfume houses. Luxurious and sensual fragrance with rich dark trace of black orchid and spices, modern and timeless. " It remains to be said that Black Orchid is long lasting and with wide spread aura.

"This is not about an ordinary orchid, it's about something a little more strange and rare. I wanted the blackest orchid, and those aren't easy to find." The perfume is luxurious. :smilerolleyes:

And, by the way, it smells very unisex to me. The first notes I feel are of chocolate and wood.

Black Orchid was created by perfume creators of fragrance company Givaudan in 2006. It was announced as oriental chypre. The top notes are French jasmine, black truffle, ylang-ylang, black currant and effervescent citrus. In the floral-spicy heart, dwells the Tom Ford's black orchid, imaginary more than real, and the base combines woodsy notes (patchouli and sandalwood), dark chocolate, incense, amber, vetiver, vanilla and balsam.

"Black Orchid is opulent, classically dark; its fragrance is in line with the best creations of the best perfume houses. Luxurious and sensual fragrance with rich dark trace of black orchid and spices, modern and timeless. " It remains to be said that Black Orchid is long lasting and with wide spread aura.

"This is not about an ordinary orchid, it's about something a little more strange and rare. I wanted the blackest orchid, and those aren't easy to find." The perfume is luxurious. :smilerolleyes:

And, by the way, it smells very unisex to me. The first notes I feel are of chocolate and wood.

Thank You :)

I really hope Ill get it to christmas... I wonder how all these different smells go together :D I hope Ill like it.

Back