Discount Make-up sites?

Hachi

Proud Member
I know of Cherryculture but im having problems registering there so i cant buy anything. -_-

Does anyone know of another good discount make-up site? Preferably one that carries NYX.

Hachi, hey girl! How are you???

I wish I could help you answer that question, but I usually only shop at sites like Ulta, Sephora, QVC, HSN, or Drugstore.com for my makeup. I'm afraid I may have problems with the lesser-known sites.

Hachi, hey girl! How are you???

I wish I could help you answer that question, but I usually only shop at sites like Ulta, Sephora, QVC, HSN, or Drugstore.com for my makeup. I'm afraid I may have problems with the lesser-known sites.

Heey! Im doing good how are you?

And thanks i found another site that's almost as cheap as CherryCulture but it'll have to do for now. I usually just use Sephora but my monies are low right now so i have to cut corners to support my make-up addiction lol :p

And thanks i found another site that's almost as cheap as CherryCulture but it'll have to do for now. I usually just use Sephora but my monies are low right now so i have to cut corners to support my make-up addiction lol :p

I'm really good, oh. Haven't seen you around in ages. Definitely don't be a stranger girl :)

Yeah I hear ya with the cutting corners. I've decided I need to do the same so I'm cutting down on the high end stuff. I took back my last foundation purpose cause it sucked and I'm just going to stay with Bare Escentuals foundation for the time being. It's nor my favorite but it's a foundation and concealer in one so that saves me some money. No more spending money oneyeshadow and crap that I don't need. And I'm going back to the srugstore circuit for my skin care. Right now I'm using Clinique and Serious Skin Care but when it's time to replenish I'll be venturing on to Olay and Neutrogena.

I'm really good, oh. Haven't seen you around in ages. Definitely don't be a stranger girl :)

Yeah I hear ya with the cutting corners. I've decided I need to do the same so I'm cutting down on the high end stuff. I took back my last foundation purpose cause it sucked and I'm just going to stay with Bare Escentuals foundation for the time being. It's nor my favorite but it's a foundation and concealer in one so that saves me some money. No more spending money oneyeshadow and crap that I don't need. And I'm going back to the srugstore circuit for my skin care. Right now I'm using Clinique and Serious Skin Care but when it's time to replenish I'll be venturing on to Olay and Neutrogena.

I know I had to take a break from everything that reminded me of Michael I felt like I was going nuts. Good to hear that your doing well though! Me too! I used to use Mac for all my make up stuff but they are WWAAAAY too expensive, I still have to splurge on my skin care though my skin is very sensitive so there aren't many things I can use.

Hi...can you share what that website is? Thanks. :)

You mentioned NYX cosmetics...I've been looking for an eyebrow marker made by NYX that I cannot find in stores. I guess I could order it from their site but I wish I could just pick it up at any local store.

Hi...can you share what that website is? Thanks. :)

You mentioned NYX cosmetics...I've been looking for an eyebrow marker made by NYX that I cannot find in stores. I guess I could order it from their site but I wish I could just pick it up at any local store.

Sure! The website is http://www.nonpareilboutique.com/

Back