Dirty diana this is it video

Are we mean to be linking to clips of TII? I didn't think we were allowed? Apologies if I am wrong.

God how I wish they had that part finished so it could have been in TII.

^ It does for me. :yes:

___

Pisses me off that there are so many diff versions of TII.. we should of all just had the same footage on our dvd's... there isn't a UK version with this on it. Meh... :sleep:

MJ was gonna be tied to the bed by the dancer girl. :dropdead: :naughty:

___

Pisses me off that there are so many diff versions of TII.. we should of all just had the same footage on our dvd's... there isn't a UK version with this on it. Meh... :sleep:

Lorraine there is its on the special edition 2 disc sweetie is that the one you got its the one ive got and i saw it on there its only the aerialist practice tho michael isnt there unfortunately

i would of loved to have gotton him on that bed :lmao:

___

Hun it is on the 2 disc special edition DVD. Well, its definitely on the one I have!

:bugeyed OH MY GOD!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!! I would have loved to see MJ actually perform this!!!! :naughty:

I feel so sad now..

ow, i was so excited to see how it should have been!
I love the art of poledancing and then together with mike tied on the bed?
Ow yes, blow me away!

___

:shock: :lol: Damn.....I could have applied for the job as rope girl!! :lol:
It's just a ruse to get more money out of us - we will want every available version!

:wild: I am such an idiot.. I was thinking disc one was just the film :lol:

OMG there is soooooo much more on this than I thought. :bugeyed

Dirty Diana is the best song of MJ, maybe someday we will see this song complete in this is it

OMG tnx so much for this.
New DD it was amazing.
Sad that i don't see and heard Michael's voice.

Last edited:
As long as no one is providing download links for the material it is ok.

Awesome - I'm glad people who don't have Blu-Ray, for example, like myself, are able to watch some streams from it! :)

In my opinion nothing could have topped Bad Tour Dirty Diana performances...
The concept was so simple, but it was pure sex :heat:
And it's so easy to imagine yourself being there instead of the mic stand ;)

Sure, "the new" DD would have been amazing, too. There were so many special things planned for it..
But come on, he would have been tied to the bed with the "wrong" woman :cheeky:

Hey would someone please to me this? From what this video says Dirty Diana would come after Smooth Criminal. Correct me if I'm wrong, but did he say that the chandeliers would come down during the SM performance with one of the female dancers in it & would start shooting the other dancers like past performances?

dirty diana would have been awesome, the bed prop looks so cool , such a damn shame

yes, what a shame it didn't happen for Real!
Those extras on the DVD makes me even more sad that the shows couldn't be realised.
If he just could do one show.... So much hard work got into it.

Back