Dirty Diana (!!) & Smooth cr. rehearsals - French DVD exclusive?!?

Remington Steele

Proud Member
http://www.amazon.fr/Michael-Jackso...ef=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1266846084&sr=8-3

It says "Les répétitions inachevées : Dirty Diana & Smooth Criminal » : bonus exclusif au territoire français".

What the...?

Anybody from France have this already and can tell whether Dirty Diana is with Mike (or if not, if it contains more Michael at all?).

Personally, I won't give in to Sony's annoying marketing strategy... I'll stick to the BD steel book (they won't receive a penny more from me!).

But it would be really interesting to know if this is actually the DD rehearsal with Mike.

P.S. seems it's also on the French BD:
http://www.amazon.fr/Michael-Jackso...ef=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1266846691&sr=1-1

Would be interesting to know if it's in Full HD or only SD.

Last edited:
Really?! I'm going to France in April so if this is true :wild: guess who's buying the French dvd!!!

No it's just a making of same as my DVD from last night but u see mj in the back getting ready to sing it was blatently rehersed you also see them in the meet the band segement drawing up a set list with you are not alone in the set!!!!!

Its probably just the French translation for 'The Unfinished Rehearsals' featurette.

Its probably just the French translation for 'The Unfinished Rehearsals' featurette.

Yes, that might be right.
Google translates it with "Rehearsals unfinished: Dirty Diana & Smooth Criminal bonus exclusive French territory"

What makes me wonder a bit is the phrasing "exclusive for French territory".
We will know by the end of the week :)

This is the 'unfinished rehearsal' chapter, it just shows the props and plans for dirty diana and smooth criminal.

just saw in the dvd the singers getting ready for stranger in moscow there are so many rehersals we havent seen yet sony are bound to milk us all in july

Mj must have sang DD becasue there is audio out there of MJ and the band rehearsing it

^^^

MJ DID rehearse DD. But just as a fast go through. NOT with the BED and the MAGIC.

if anybody gets the French DVD please let us know if it's just the "Unfinished rehearsals" featurette... thanks.

OK now, the French DVD and BD has been released since 2 days... can anybody please tell us whether the note

"« Les répétitions inachevées : Dirty Diana & Smooth Criminal » : bonus exclusif au territoire français"

on Amazon.fr is just a mistake or if there really is footage that is exclusive to the French release? Thank you...

yeah... so? ;) Does it contain REAL Dirty Diana footage (other than in the normal Unfinished Rehearsals featurette where it's just a few seconds) or not??

I got the Blu-ray disc and I can tell you Dirty Diana would have been amazing!!!!!

I have the Blu-ray, it's the "Unfinished rehearsals". :/

Last edited:
Back