Dirty Diana Music Video Info

KB50MJ

Proud Member
I'm doing a report on Dirty Diana and I need to know all the facts and trivia of the music video and song.

Does anyone have any?

The woman in the video is not Tatiana (the woman from The Way You Make Me Feel video).

Michael took the song out of a Wembley, England concert that Princess Diana was attending b/c he didn't want to offend her. Just before the concert, they met and she told Michael she wanted him to perform it. Michael explained why he took it out. If you watch Michael's Private Home Videos on You Tube you can see & hear him talk about it.

The guitar player in the video (and on the track) is Steve Stevens. At the time, he was Billy Idol's guitarist, and he also went on to play with Vince Neil in his solo band in 1992 after he left Motley Crue.

The woman in the video is Latoya!

Absolutly NOT Latoya
can you show a source for that info _Thanks

From everthing I can find from reliable source
I believe it May be Sheryl Crow

Imdb list cheryl crow as Dirty diana in the credits for Number ones videos
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0768131/

Here is an interview of Sheryl and press release of it

LOS ANGELES, Calif. --
Sheryl Crow toured with Michael Jackson for nearly two years in the late 1980s on the singer’s “Bad” world tour and also appeared in the video for “Dirty Diana.”

In looking back at her “surreal” time with the King of Pop, Sheryl said it would have been difficult to imagine Jackson becoming an old man.

“For a moment there, I kind hoped that he’d staged his own getaway,” Sheryl told CNN’s Anderson Cooper during a phone interview Thursday night after news broke that Jackson died at age 50. “He’s got a lot of gigs coming up and the pressure of that, and I thought maybe he’d just staged a getaway. And when the news really started trickling in…it’s just, it’s makes my heart sick.”

Sheryl explained that she found it hard to foresee Jackson aging into his golden years...

Last edited:
Well,Sheryl Crow can go to hell with all her "Michael is blah blah".

It's Lisa Dean in Dirty Diana

LISADEAN-1.jpg

The woman in the video is not Tatiana (the woman from The Way You Make Me Feel video).

Michael took the song out of a Wembley, England concert that Princess Diana was attending b/c he didn't want to offend her. Just before the concert, they met and she told Michael she wanted him to perform it. Michael explained why he took it out. If you watch Michael's Private Home Videos on You Tube you can see & hear him talk about it.

Apparently thats not true. Birchy did extensive research into the topic and found that MJ did infact perform DD on the night Lady Diana attended.:punk:

Couldn't have been Sheryl, she has nice legs but they are definitely not as stem-my from the woman in DD. I've heard it was either Sheryl, Tatiana or Lisa Dean over the years. I believe that it was Lisa Dean and thanks for that post Virgo!

That's the article I was thinking of last night. I'm glad you posted it. It's definitely not La Toya. La Toya was in the Way You Make Me Feel and Say, Say, Say.

Well,Sheryl Crow can go to hell with all her "Michael is blah blah".

It's Lisa Dean in Dirty Diana

LISADEAN-1.jpg

I don't know about Birchley's research. I know that in the Barbara Walters 1997 interview Michael said he took Dirty Diana out of his concert out of respect for Diana and Diana expressed her disappointment. Also, as I stated earlier, he said the same thing in his Private Home Videos show.

Apparently thats not true. Birchy did extensive research into the topic and found that MJ did infact perform DD on the night Lady Diana attended.:punk:

Yes its Lisa Dean here is another article
sorry for the ''hot'' article :p
Dirty-Diana-Girl-michael-jackson-16095550-631-800.jpg

Back