Dirty Di video

BillieJean84

Proud Member
I love it and the lady in the Dirty Di video (legs are only shown) is the same lady in 'way you make me feel' video.

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://groupieblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/michael-jackson-tatiana-thumbtzen.jpg&imgrefurl=http://groupieblog.wordpress.com/category/michael-jackson/&usg=__GZwm9ACBw_WD8waRHjQrI7XYKJY=&h=855&w=631&sz=92&hl=en&start=14&itbs=1&tbnid=79vFjpEEm-shuM:&tbnh=145&tbnw=107&prev=/images%3Fq%3Ddirty%2Bdiana%2Bvideo%26gbv%3D2%26hl%3Den%26ie%3DUTF-8

I love this video because its so sexy & plus I love the lady's legs!!:D LOL

I want her legs!
ea32c5.jpg

oooh...i know..this video is SO sexy...I don't think it's the same girl as in TWYMMF video though....When I google'd some info on DD video, it was a woman named Lana Kennedy who was in the video....Which got me VERY excited, because my full name is Alanna Kennedy :woohoo:

dirty diana is like the sexiest bad era video .. i drool everytime i see the video .. and yah the girl in the video is lana kennedy.. the best part was when mj was going to the limo and he opens the door and dirty diana was waiting for him .. and the winds blowing against his sexy chest *faints*

dirty diana is like the sexiest bad era video .. i drool everytime i see the video .. and yah the girl in the video is lana kennedy.. the best part was when mj was going to the limo and he opens the door and dirty diana was waiting for him .. and the winds blowing against his sexy chest *faints*

omg YES!!! it's those little things that drive me CRAZY!...:heat:

no no the best part about it is when michael rips his shirt open lol but the whole video is so damn sexy

oooh...i know..this video is SO sexy...I don't think it's the same girl as in TWYMMF video though....When I google'd some info on DD video, it was a woman named Lana Kennedy who was in the video....Which got me VERY excited, because my full name is Alanna Kennedy :woohoo:

Clearly he was singing this about you. Clearly. :D

Mmm yeah, I love the part where he takes his shirt off. :wild:

I prefer the legs of Tatiana. Or even better........Sheryl Crow.

Shes been a bit of an idiot. But MY GOD. Her legs!

For some reason as a kid I always thought this video was a continuation of TWYMMF :lol:

omg YES!!! it's those little things that drive me CRAZY!...:heat:
lol i knowwww
oh how can i forget about this part
bdqv7m.jpg

:wild: take it offf rawr! haha

but i have to say the live version is HOTTER!
i wish i was that mic pole hahhaha god damn! :bugeyed:doh::wub::D
2h5p9mq.jpg

i know aaaah this video is magnificent!!!!!!!!! esp at the end with Mike's pout ooooooooooh!! haha and ya the girl in the video is Tatianna from TWYMMF although i was watching a tribute show about MJ the other day and the host said that the girl in Dirty D video is Sheryl Crow, and im like YA RITE!!! get ur story straight ppl! thanks! haha!

Oh this is pretty cool. In some parts I already hear dirty Tatiana LOL
I guess everybody knows the story about Tatiana.. and Michael.

No, it's not Tatiana, Sheryl or LaToya.
It's some model. I forget her name.

But I was going through old magazine articles from the 80s and there was an interview with her...of course the content of the interview was tabloidy garbage insinuating that MJ and this girl had an affair.

I'll see if I can find it...

My fave part of the song is when: 'hes not comin back, because hes sleeping with me!' Man i wanna do that to some girl ...lol.

lol i knowwww
bdqv7m.jpg

2h5p9mq.jpg

I :heart: :heart: Dirty Diana...:wild: Michael oh Michael
Is it wrong to be jealous of a mic pole?? :laugh:

For some reason as a kid I always thought this video was a continuation of TWYMMF :lol:

hahahaaha...me too!! that is too funny!

lol i knowwww
bdqv7m.jpg

2h5p9mq.jpg

YES!!!! the live version is definitely SEXIER!! He's so raw and dramatic, and REAL, and that's what makes it so sexy...so much emotion and sexual energy...:dropdead:

No, it's not Tatiana, Sheryl or LaToya.
It's some model. I forget her name.

But I was going through old magazine articles from the 80s and there was an interview with her...of course the content of the interview was tabloidy garbage insinuating that MJ and this girl had an affair.

I'll see if I can find it...

Clearly he was singing this about you. Clearly. :D

Mmm yeah, I love the part where he takes his shirt off. :wild:

yup, that's what I'll always tell myself...:naughty:
lol, I first heard it was La Toya!

Who is it?

Her name is Lana Kennedy.....

This video is hot!!!
I love when he is screaming "Shamone"

Michael was on fire...Bad Era was just...........dayum

Back