did you get what you asked for xmas

Santa was extremely good to me this year... although I did get a couple of my Christmas presents early...

Here's My List

I got ALL of my merchandise of my favourite AUSTRALIAN singer Anthony Callea signed

New Digital Camera

M&M Dispenser (push the button and out spits m&m's)

Wii Console + 2 Games that came with it (Wii Sports & Wii Resort)

Michael Jackson Wii & DS version of "The Experience"

PS3 Move

My Green Cheek Conure

Clothes

Mariah Carey's Perfume

PS3 Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Game

Limited Collector Editions Of The Twilight Saga Movies (Twilight, New Moon & Eclipse)

An I :heart: My Aunty Keychain

$400 (Gotta love my Aunty & Uncle)

32GB Ipod Touch

New Twilight Casing For Me Ipod & Nokia N97 Mobile

Twilight Towel

Donkey Kong Wii Game

Well all i got for xmas was money & a winterland fairy statue thingy....

Yes, except for just one thing, which I still might get...an iPhone

Also I got stuff that wasn't on my list. One of those things was the Michael Jackson Experience game. LOL I just knew my mom would get it for me anyway even though I didn't ask for it. I knew she'd come across it at Best Buy or something and be like :wild: It's true, she was so thrilled when she found it, and that I hadn't put it on my list. Actually, it's not something I wanted (but pretty much the only reasons I didn't want it was because I don't like dancing in front of people, and there are certain members of my family that aren't MJ fans, and I just don't want them saying any disrespectful comments about it. Stupid I know...)

Santa was extremely good to me this year... although I did get a couple of my Christmas presents early...

Here's My List

I got ALL of my merchandise of my favourite AUSTRALIAN singer Anthony Callea signed

New Digital Camera

M&M Dispenser (push the button and out spits m&m's)

Wii Console + 2 Games that came with it (Wii Sports & Wii Resort)

Michael Jackson Wii & DS version of "The Experience"

PS3 Move

My Green Cheek Conure

Clothes

Mariah Carey's Perfume

PS3 Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Game

Limited Collector Editions Of The Twilight Saga Movies (Twilight, New Moon & Eclipse)

An I :heart: My Aunty Keychain

$400 (Gotta love my Aunty & Uncle)

32GB Ipod Touch

New Twilight Casing For Me Ipod & Nokia N97 Mobile

Twilight Towel

Donkey Kong Wii Game
:clapping::clapping::clapping:....:hug:
Well all i got for xmas was money & a winterland fairy statue thingy....
at least you got money:hug:
Yes, except for just one thing, which I still might get...an iPhone

Also I got stuff that wasn't on my list. One of those things was the Michael Jackson Experience game. LOL I just knew my mom would get it for me anyway even though I didn't ask for it. I knew she'd come across it at Best Buy or something and be like :wild: It's true, she was so thrilled when she found it, and that I hadn't put it on my list. Actually, it's not something I wanted (but pretty much the only reasons I didn't want it was because I don't like dancing in front of people, and there are certain members of my family that aren't MJ fans, and I just don't want them saying any disrespectful comments about it. Stupid I know...)

i know what you mean:yes:....:hug:.....hope you get a iphone:D

sammichael;3156143 at least you got money:hug: [/QUOTE said:
Yeh true :)

Im going to try and save up that money so i can get a wii console and mj game

No, I still had to leave my apartment.:cheeky:

Actually we did Secret Santa with my sisters (like every year) and I got the watch I wanted. I love it.

Other than that I don't need anything but peace and quiet.

I got $500 from my grandmum, very much appreciated. :heart:

As per usual, I got absolutely nothing from my mother or my father, and had to watch my sister open all the presents she got from her and her father.

Most of what I wanted didn't come.......including a long overdue night of romance with my wife.

When I pitched my idea for our night to her, her comment was "how much romance are we talking about?"....yeah my marriage has issues. :(

Most of what I wanted didn't come.......including a long overdue night of romance with my wife.

When I pitched my idea for our night to her, her comment was "how much romance are we talking about?"....yeah my marriage has issues. :(

I'm sorry to hear that. :hug:
Hopefully things will get better. I dunno what else to say. :(

I had gotten alot of the stuff that I had wanted early. Like:

MJ silver heart pendant
MJ Experience game for my Wii
MJ poster
2011 MJ calendar
New MJ album
MJ dvd set Vision
a white Nintendo Wii
Super Paper Mario
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Super Mario All Stars
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Zelda Twilight Princess
A charging station for my Wii remote

And I think that is all of my early Christmas presents.

This is what I had gotten for Christmas

Hillary Duff perfume called With Love
Skin softener
A lavender colored vanilla sugar scented hand lotion and hand wash set (Cause of my eczema I have to put lotion on all of the time.)
Monty Python dvd
Fawlty Towers series
The X Files: I Want to Believe movie
Princess Diaries 2 dvd (I don't know if I am going ever going to watch it.)
2011 Kittens calendar
a black sweater
a red button down sweater
a pink and dark pink striped sweater
A purple, grey, and white striped fleece throw
A soft thick cream colored throw that has bears, pine trees, log cabins, and snow flakes on it
20 dollars from my mother
and a white multi colored polka dottted flannel sheets set

I know I had gotten a lot of stuff for Christmas. But I am my mother's youngest child and I am her only girl so I am spoiled. And from what I had learn in my high school health class the youngest child almost always tends to be spoiled.

I certainly got what I asked for, =)

Lets just say that most of it was Mj related, including a signed Thriller LP, I LOVE IT =)

Christmas is not about what you get. It is not about recieving.

It is about making a change. That is why what I wanted is a change.

No, it has not happened (yet). But I await it and am helping to push it along. Who knows if it will ever come to pass LOL.

I got $500 from my grandmum, very much appreciated. :heart:

As per usual, I got absolutely nothing from my mother or my father, and had to watch my sister open all the presents she got from her and her father.
sorry to hear that :hug::hug:
I had gotten alot of the stuff that I had wanted early. Like:

MJ silver heart pendant
MJ Experience game for my Wii
MJ poster
2011 MJ calendar
New MJ album
MJ dvd set Vision
a white Nintendo Wii
Super Paper Mario
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Super Mario All Stars
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Zelda Twilight Princess
A charging station for my Wii remote

And I think that is all of my early Christmas presents.

This is what I had gotten for Christmas

Hillary Duff perfume called With Love
Skin softener
A lavender colored vanilla sugar scented hand lotion and hand wash set (Cause of my eczema I have to put lotion on all of the time.)
Monty Python dvd
Fawlty Towers series
The X Files: I Want to Believe movie
Princess Diaries 2 dvd (I don't know if I am going ever going to watch it.)
2011 Kittens calendar
a black sweater
a red button down sweater
a pink and dark pink striped sweater
A purple, grey, and white striped fleece throw
A soft thick cream colored throw that has bears, pine trees, log cabins, and snow flakes on it
20 dollars from my mother
and a white multi colored polka dottted flannel sheets set

I know I had gotten a lot of stuff for Christmas. But I am my mother's youngest child and I am her only girl so I am spoiled. And from what I had learn in my high school health class the youngest child almost always tends to be spoiled.
:eek: your lucky :)
Christmas is not about what you get. It is not about recieving.

It is about making a change. That is why what I wanted is a change.

No, it has not happened (yet). But I await it and am helping to push it along. Who knows if it will ever come to pass LOL.
i agree :yes:

Well, I got almost everything on my Christmas list except for two things which are MJ related and I had forgotten to put them on my list: Michael Jackson's Vision DVD and 2011 MJ calander. Santa was really good to me this year and now all I do is wait for a few days until I have money and I can think about going out and getting the Vision DVD. I'll have to order the USA MJ 2011 calander on Amazon. News flash: I didn't get much MJ stuff this year because I couldn't think of anything else. Here's a list of what I got:

Janet Jackson's Damita Jo CD
Janet Jackson's Rhythm Nation CD
Janet Jackson's All For You CD
Toy Story 3 on DVD (that present belongs to both me and my twin sister.)
Rihanna's new CD called Loud
CW's TV show Supernatural Season 5 DVD
Silver star earrings (I'm wearing them now.)
New light blue jeans and a black formal shirt.
New Bath & Body Works shower gel, body lotion and spray lotion. (My twin sister got the same but different scents.)

Last edited:
WARNING: THIS POST MAY CONTAIN GUSHING - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Well I didn't ask for anything for Christmas, I never ask for things, I let people decide if and what they will get me, I'm kind of notorious for being 'annoying' when people ask what I want for Christmas as I never come up with something and ask them to decide but it's the way I am :)

I did however end up getting completely and utterly spoiled this year by my wonderful boyfriend Motsey :D

I wasn't really expecting anything much as funds have been a little low this year due to job/circumstance changes very close to Christmas. I did accidently discover what I assumed would be my present, a cheese board (I love cheese!), when I saw a plastic bag stuffed behind the turkey in the fridge on Christmas eve and wondered what the hell it was lol. But I was completely surprised when Motsey came home from work and presented me with 3 enormous bunches of Christmas flowers!!! And then a present for me appeared under the tree the same night (I wasn't allowed to poke at it though lol)

I would have thought that would be it, it was more than enough in my eyes but no, on Christmas day morning I was presented with a stocking full of treats like sweets and chocolates, some crackers for my cheese and some really pretty earrings! So sweet! And could it get any better? Yes it could! I discovered that the present under the tree was a teapot- it turned out to be kind of a joke although I was weirdly ecstatic because I love tea (I'm English what do you expect lol). But then throughout the day Motsey kept leaving the room and coming back with another gift he had hidden, so I ended up with all the things mentioned previously plus some things for my new kitten (which he is picking up next month sometime that I didn't know I was getting), a 2011 MJ calendar and some new trainers!

I have never in my whole life been treated like that by anyone and I spent the whole day (and the next day) giddy as a kipper in my loved up state ha ha!

But yeah my apologies for the gushing, anyway here is the list of MJ items that we ended up with between us (some of these came from family and friends)

Wii game - Michael Jackson Experience - amazing so much fun spent a lot of Christmas day playing this in between cooking the dinner.

2011 Calendar

The Michael album (physical not download)

A rubber duck wearing the Bad outfit that lights up all different colours when it's put in the bath. On the box it said Michael Quackson which Motsey found waaaay too funny and laughed like a kid for ages (thanks to the lovely thrillerchild aka Stephen for that gift)

A lovely little silver mirror thing with a thriller picture on it (hard to describe) which I shall be keeping on me at all times despite rarely wearing make-up lol guess I can keep track of my crazy hair that can't decide if it's curly or straight in it (thanks again to Stephen)

And some badges

I had an amazing Christmas (the best Christmas day I've had in a long time) and feel really really lucky and I hope everyone else did too :)

All I asked for that was MJ related was Vision and I got it. I wasn't expecting to get the game as I didn't have a wii but I ended up with both the game and the wii so I was very happy!

WARNING: THIS POST MAY CONTAIN GUSHING - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Well I didn't ask for anything for Christmas, I never ask for things, I let people decide if and what they will get me, I'm kind of notorious for being 'annoying' when people ask what I want for Christmas as I never come up with something and ask them to decide but it's the way I am :)

I did however end up getting completely and utterly spoiled this year by my wonderful boyfriend Motsey :D

I wasn't really expecting anything much as funds have been a little low this year due to job/circumstance changes very close to Christmas. I did accidently discover what I assumed would be my present, a cheese board (I love cheese!), when I saw a plastic bag stuffed behind the turkey in the fridge on Christmas eve and wondered what the hell it was lol. But I was completely surprised when Motsey came home from work and presented me with 3 enormous bunches of Christmas flowers!!! And then a present for me appeared under the tree the same night (I wasn't allowed to poke at it though lol)

I would have thought that would be it, it was more than enough in my eyes but no, on Christmas day morning I was presented with a stocking full of treats like sweets and chocolates, some crackers for my cheese and some really pretty earrings! So sweet! And could it get any better? Yes it could! I discovered that the present under the tree was a teapot- it turned out to be kind of a joke although I was weirdly ecstatic because I love tea (I'm English what do you expect lol). But then throughout the day Motsey kept leaving the room and coming back with another gift he had hidden, so I ended up with all the things mentioned previously plus some things for my new kitten (which he is picking up next month sometime that I didn't know I was getting), a 2011 MJ calendar and some new trainers!

I have never in my whole life been treated like that by anyone and I spent the whole day (and the next day) giddy as a kipper in my loved up state ha ha!

But yeah my apologies for the gushing, anyway here is the list of MJ items that we ended up with between us (some of these came from family and friends)

Wii game - Michael Jackson Experience - amazing so much fun spent a lot of Christmas day playing this in between cooking the dinner.

2011 Calendar

The Michael album (physical not download)

A rubber duck wearing the Bad outfit that lights up all different colours when it's put in the bath. On the box it said Michael Quackson which Motsey found waaaay too funny and laughed like a kid for ages (thanks to the lovely thrillerchild aka Stephen for that gift)

A lovely little silver mirror thing with a thriller picture on it (hard to describe) which I shall be keeping on me at all times despite rarely wearing make-up lol guess I can keep track of my crazy hair that can't decide if it's curly or straight in it (thanks again to Stephen)

And some badges

I had an amazing Christmas (the best Christmas day I've had in a long time) and feel really really lucky and I hope everyone else did too :)
cool:D
All I asked for that was MJ related was Vision and I got it. I wasn't expecting to get the game as I didn't have a wii but I ended up with both the game and the wii so I was very happy!

:punk::punk::punk:

I didn't get everything, but I didn't expect to, as both my brother and I are in college and my parents are paying for it.
I really, really wanted the Beatles Mono Box Set, but, unless it's under $100 or around there, I won't be getting it. :(
I also didn't get the boyfriend I asked Santa for...

But I did get:
The new MJ album
Vision
Beatles blanket
Money :)
Beatles calendar
Beatles laptop skin
Toy Story 3

AND I got a TV that I didn't put on my list! No more dinky TV in my dorm room! :)

I didn't get everything, but I didn't expect to, as both my brother and I are in college and my parents are paying for it.
I really, really wanted the Beatles Mono Box Set, but, unless it's under $100 or around there, I won't be getting it. :(
I also didn't get the boyfriend I asked Santa for...

But I did get:
The new MJ album
Vision
Beatles blanket
Money :)
Beatles calendar
Beatles laptop skin
Toy Story 3

AND I got a TV that I didn't put on my list! No more dinky TV in my dorm room! :)
good:D

Back