Did you ever see Michael Jackson as kid sometimes?

GOLDSPACESUIT45

Proud Member
Did you ever see Michael Jackson as A BIG kid sometimes? The way he smile and giggle and ran..lol.. In what way did u see the kid side of MJ?

Super soakers! :lol:

2irxipz.gif

Last edited:
Dunno but It didnt matter to me. His personality was too good for me.. I accepted anything that Michael behaved. Michael was very adorable and he was the last on earth. No man on this planet could act or behave like him..

Yep, a big, sweet, cute, funny kid :wub:
It's a wonderful side of him, I think. We all grow up, but we shouldn't completely loose the child inside of us. The child that feels free to explore the world and its miracles, and is curious about everything and everyone, and ready to have some fun whenever possible :)
Sometimes, especially after watching the private home movies that really showed a lot of Michael's childlike prankster side, I've been wondering if one would get tired of it at some point...but I don't think I could, he's just too lovely ;)

ofcorse, infact when I'm older I hope I can keep in touch with my inner child as well as he did !!! He was a kid inside, yet he was mature at the same time :)

Of course :) But as he got older and when he had kids I saw a big change. :yes:

Michael has always had that Childlike nature about him and i think that's how he could be so creative because he had the heart of a child and children are very creative and imagintive. More so than what people give them credit for

I saw him as child-like at times, yes. It was is a very cute and innocent though. He wasn't immature by any means either. Just playful and sweet. :)

*Goes and listens to With A Child's Heart*

Yes! I always loved the child side of Michael. We must never let the child die there within us. And that's what Michael did. :wub:

009.jpg

And much more.... :wub:

Aww I love that pie fight! :D
I wish I could be part of one some day, or actually I'd like to be the one to start the fight :cheeky:

Back