did Ringo Star wear MJ shirt in Grammy nominations?

music65

Proud Member
Ringo and Smokey announced some nominations, Smokey thanked maxwell for paying tribute to MJ by singing 'Lady in my life". Ringo was wearing a red shirt with a face that looked like MJ with the curls infront the face and all, but i was unable to make out if it was really MJ.. Did anyone one see it at one point he opened the left side of his jacket to show the face, but I am still sureif it was his face. I thinking someone could confirm if i really was seeing an MJ face.

Someone said in another thread that it was Frank Sinatra. I don't know how true this is, just trying to answer your question.

I'm certain it was Frank Sinatra's mugshot. Plus, Ringo said something about Frank, then pointed at his shirt. At first, I thought it was MJ, because of the hair....but then realized it was Frank's mugshot. :)

Here's a pic of it:

SinatraFrank.jpg

Found a pic of it on daylife.com. It's definitely Frank Sinatra's mugshot. Too bad it wasn't MJ. :( That would have been awesome!

610x.jpg

I saw Ringo in concert like 8 years ago. Hes a cool guy

wow ringo sure looks good these days :D charlotte u r lucky to see paul :wub: his concerts are always great :)

Back