did MJ have a lady in his life?

mary

Proud Member
does anyone hee know if Michael had a girlfriend in his last years?

he was such a loving person and it is sad for me to envision him without a love in his life,,,,i know he had his childen who he loved dearly,,,but was there a woman?

Could be you never know, although I didn't see anybody that stood out at the funeral.

I don't think he did. If he did, I'm sure we would have known about this already.

it breaks my heart :( although i'm sure there is so much we don't know about michael, so maybe there was someone...

Its just sad that he didn't have a special loved one in his final days.

Yes, it breaks my heart too... Michael deserved love more than anyone else and I feel like he had been looking for it all his life and never truly found it (well, long-lasting love at least. 'Cause I'm convinced he & Lisa had a strong connection and loved each other very much)... The lyrics to Someone Put Your Hand Out always come to mind:

"Someone put your hand out
I'm begging for your love
All I do is hand out
a heart that needs your love

I've lived my life the lonely
A soul that cries of shame
With handicapped emotions
Save me now from what still remains"

"It's because I'm needing that someone"

So heartbreaking, really.

i sure hope some special lady gave him some happiness,,,,it breaks my heart too..

I think he found love a couple of times, but it didn't last. Like Michael wrote in "someone put your hand out" which someone already posted; he had "handicapped emotions'. He didn't or couldn't really feel like any other person because he was constantly in the limelight.

I believe that because of that, he didn't have the freedom to fall in love as completely and truly as he would have liked to. Imagine falling in love with someone, feeling all awkward and millions of people around the world watching your every move, judging you. And on top of that....not knowing if the person you are in love with really wants you for who you are, and not for your fame and fortune.

It's really, really sad.

Last edited:
I agree he trully deserved the love in his life but seems there was hardly someone who would deserve HIS endless and so caring love... yeah, really very sad to realize that... :(

Even I loved him so much and would love to be with him but understood it would never happen, I with all my heart wished he could find that special he would be happy with cuz he deserved it completely..

IMO there seems to be alot of people that have come out talking and/or making claims, whether they are warranted or pretentious misguidance, I would hope that if there was someone in his life she would remember that it's THEIR gift of love to be cherished and held sacred in HER heart forever and not speak on it nor share it with the world. -_-

It would make me sad if there was no one special in his life, because he if anyone would have deserved to have true love and happiness. Then again, the bigger question is, was he happy and content? If he was happy, even if there wasn't a "special someone" in his life, then that's all that matters. I just want him to be happy, and if his heart was happy when he died, then I'm happy. It would really break my heart if I knew he was unhappy and sad or worried or whatever, when he died. I hope God had mercy enough to give him happiness during his last days/months. He deserved it. He gave/gives SO MUCH happiness and joy to so many other people...so he was so deserving of love and happiness too. I hope his heart was happy, with or without someone special in his life.

IMO there seems to be alot of people that have come out talking and/or making claims, whether they are warranted or pretentious misguidance, I would hope that if there was someone in his life she would remember that it's THEIR gift of love to be cherished and held sacred in HER heart forever and not speak on it nor share it with the world. -_-

I tend to agree. At least publicly there didn't seem to be anyone in his life, so if someone would come out now and go "I was his girlfriend", etc. it would just look "cheap" and like she would only want to have her 15 minutes of fame and would just want to "sell out" MJ and their relationship. I mean, if someone really was with him...then she will know it, and he knew. Why would the whole world need to know? I mean, like I said, I'd be happy if I knew there was someone...but since it wasn't public, I'd be very sceptical if someone came out NOW and would claim they were with him. I wouldn't see why anyone would need to do that. I mean, it seems all Michael wanted was someone he could really love and TRUST...and if that person ended up selling their story too...it would just be very disappointing. It would be like "Not HER too..."....it would make it seem like there wasn't ANYONE he could trust. As if every single person he ever spent time with would be willing to sell their story and do "anything for money. That would make me so sad, if there was NO ONE he could trust. :( So if there was someone...I hope she will cherish the love and the memories in her heart and will give Michael even the little last bit of privacy he so wanted and cherished. He deserves it.

Last edited:
wow,,,,these responses are making me cry,,,i have been a MJ fan for a very long time,,,i am now 5o years oldmmmi saw MJ when he first started,,,,,
i also hope he found happiness and peace with God,,,,that will bring true happiness to ones life,,,u can not always trust people..

I hope so, but I don't think he did. I remember when he said something like, "I don't want to die without ever having experienced love." It breaks my heart.

I didn't find it funny.

I look through the dictionaries to find at least just one positive meaning...... I didn't find it.
So, what was the joke about? Will somebody please enlighten me?

I didn't find it funny.

I look through the dictionaries to find at least just one positive meaning...... I didn't find it.
So, what was the joke about? Will somebody please enlighten me?

it wasn't a funny joke.

you won't find any positive meaning to a "pimp"

i think the poster didn't mean to be offensive and was just making a joke.

to some it may be funny to others its not.

you are not missing anything.:better:

it wasn't a funny joke.

you won't find any positive meaning to a "pimp"

i think the poster didn't mean to be offensive and was just making a joke.

to some it may be funny to others its not.

you are not missing anything.:better:

I know that. :wild:
That's way I don't understand.

But you succeed to put a smile on my face! :)

I love you MOST :thankyou:

i did not find that as a joke either but..

awwww paris was the only girl in his life is very sweet,,,,,,,,,,she brought him much joy i know

Back