Did MJ ever record any outtakes with Slash?

MattyJam

Guests
I love the collaborations they did together, D.S. and Give Into Me are both awesome rock tracks.

It would be a dream come true for me (as a huge fan of both Slash and MJ) if it turned out that they had recorded more than these two tracks together. Does anybody know if Slash ever worked on anything else with Michael?

Interestingly, in a recent interview I read with Slash about his new solo album he was asked which singer he would most like to have had on his record and he answered "Michael and Axl."

If you listen to Privacy you can hear MJ say Slash

I love the collaborations they did together, D.S. and Give Into Me are both awesome rock tracks.

It would be a dream come true for me (as a huge fan of both Slash and MJ) if it turned out that they had recorded more than these two tracks together. Does anybody know if Slash ever worked on anything else with Michael?

Interestingly, in a recent interview I read with Slash about his new solo album he was asked which singer he would most like to have had on his record and he answered "Michael and Axl."

I just think that Michael & Slash are awesome together! Too bad they don't have more songs. And no matter what the tabloids say, it always seemed that Slash had a huge respect for Michael. :wub:

If you listen to Privacy you can hear MJ say Slash

Although Michael shouts "Slash!" on Privacy, Slash actually is not playing the guitar solo or anything on that track. I assume he was supposed to after but didnt but then you could ask why did Swedien leave that vocal in?

* Written and composed by Michael Jackson, Rodney Jerkins, Fred Jerkins III, LaShawn Daniels and Bernard Bell
* Produced by Micahel Jackson and Rodney Jerkins
* Lead vocals by Michael Jackson
* Background vocals by Michael Jackson and LaShawn Daniels
* String arrangements by David Campbell
* Guitars by Micahel Thompson
* Bass by Nathan East
* Drums by Gerald Hayword and Emanuel "Bucket" Baker
* Recorded by Rodney Jerkins, Jean-Marie Horvat and Brad Gilderman
* Digital editing by Harvey Mason, Jr. and Paul Cruz
* Mixed by Jean-Marie Horvat and Rodney Jerkins

And wiki is wrong.

I asked Slash this week via twitter the question about whether he recorded any unreleased tracks and while Slash has responded to me many times before, he hasnt to this question but Slash has been busy performing etc now that his new album is out.

I asked Slash this week via twitter the question about whether he recorded any unreleased tracks and while Slash has responded to me many times before, he hasnt to this question but Slash has been busy performing etc now that his new album is out.

Be sure to get back to us if he responds to your question.

Love his new album, btw.

Back