Did Michael secretly date these women?

tragickingdom

Proud Member
I got through from watching that Romonica Harris interview clip from Youtube link, and it has made some things regarding Michael's love life more clearer. The woman said she dated Michael in the 80s and that his relation with Brooke Shields was just for contract publicity that was not Michael's control. I also wonder if Tatum O'Neal was another contract publicity. The media seems to always mention Brooke and Tatum, but never mention people like Stephanie Mills link, or this woman who have doe interviews confessing this. Also didn't Michael wanted to marry Diana Ross as well before she married that rich European fellow.

Does anybody know if Michael and Tatiana Thumbtzen ever dated, man they looked like the perfect couple in the late 80s.

Sure in the 90s he married LMP, but in hindsight it looks more like a publicity relationship similar to what MJ had with Brooke, only this time he married instead of just dating. Then marrying Debbie Rowe, but we all know why that happened.

But what about his children' nanny Grace Rwaramba? There's a lot of internet reports that say Michael Jackson was married to his nanny. On the surface it seems unusual, but if all the other reports of Michael's secret girlfriends are true, then I have more reason to believe that there may have been a relationship Michael hid out of the public eye here. Even Michael's kids see Grace like a mother. :scratch:

No he did not, Stephanie was a friend he didn't actually date her like he dated Tatum for ex., Ramonica I don't know who she is and frankly she looks like a nutter lol and Grace she was just an employee
and Tatiana is nuts it was all in her head you should read her book to see there was nothing

MJ did date Stephanie Mills. She talked about their relationship on a radio station where she said they dated when he was in NY filming The Wiz. She called herself his only "chocolate kiss" and that he was a good kisser.

ha! ha! ha! This is a great mystery and no one will ever know the truth. I can only say that every woman who has been or was seen opposite Michael will always be considered a girlfriend/lover secret Michael. lol! I believe that if he had actually someone he would have married again. Michael was always very demanding and when it comes to a relationship, I'm sure that demand increased even more because I know he would not want an adventure/romance, but a serious relationship (marriage) for a lifetime.

I got through from watching that Romonica Harris interview clip from Youtube link, and it has made some things regarding Michael's love life more clearer. The woman said she dated Michael in the 80s and that his relation with Brooke Shields was just for contract publicity that was not Michael's control. I also wonder if Tatum O'Neal was another contract publicity. The media seems to always mention Brooke and Tatum, but never mention people like Stephanie Mills link, or this woman who have doe interviews confessing this. Also didn't Michael wanted to marry Diana Ross as well before she married that rich European fellow.

Does anybody know if Michael and Tatiana Thumbtzen ever dated, man they looked like the perfect couple in the late 80s.

Sure in the 90s he married LMP, but in hindsight it looks more like a publicity relationship similar to what MJ had with Brooke, only this time he married instead of just dating. Then marrying Debbie Rowe, but we all know why that happened.

But what about his children' nanny Grace Rwaramba? There's a lot of internet reports that say Michael Jackson was married to his nanny. On the surface it seems unusual, but if all the other reports of Michael's secret girlfriends are true, then I have more reason to believe that there may have been a relationship Michael hid out of the public eye here. Even Michael's kids see Grace like a mother. :scratch:

Why would you call Brooke's friendship with MJ "publicity Realationship"? Didn't she explain what their relationship was once and for all at the memorial. Say what you want about lisa Marie. I too don't like the way she treated MJ in the press. But I don't think you can deny they loved each other. If it was publicity y the hell were they still seeing each other years after they divorced. Reading your post , its seems like your opinions have been influenced by the years of false reporting about MJ from the press. And I say that with L.O.V.E

I get what your are saying and I will leave it at that.

Back