did michael record all his early stuff in j5 in his adult voice?

moonwalkbhoy

Proud Member
does any1 know if he did? im hoping he has, i so want ill be there in adult voice,like he does in motown 25

I always wished he had made a full song out of that medely for the I'll be there Pepsi commercial.

Me too, i always hoped that he would re-record his old music, but I guess it is a case of rights
Recording and releasing aren't the same. The rights to the music would never prevent him from recording the music, or even leaking it to the net. It would only be an issue if he were to release it and try to make profit off of it.

There's an adult version of I'll Be There, but wasn't released on the special edition. It's out there on an acetate somewhere I believe

if i can recall,there were adult versions of like 2 or 3 songs,and ill be there was one. wasnt it supposed to be on "decade"?

yeah i heard something about decade too, "Never can say goodbye" is one aswell right? i really want to hear that, the way randy sang that on the jacksons live album was awsome

ben was recooed and released on the live album of the jacksons along with i'll be there and a few others

LOL the title of this thread confused me, I thought you meant Mike being a child but going into adolecense and getting a deep male voice.. lol.

im meaning did mj like do all the stuff from his early yrs,when he was older. id love to hear got to be there in adult voice.

no doubt he prob has all this recorded.

i loved the j5 med on his adult tours.

I wouldnt be surprised if Michael has hundreds of unreleased songs (Jackson 5 songs, adult recorded material) in his vaults somewhere.. I think Mike hid some of his most precious treasures... I guess we will never know until its leaked.. Or stolen..

Back