Did Michael like Radiohead?

Lucilla

Proud Member
sorry if this was already asked but I like to know if Michael liked Radiohed, because that's one of my favorite bands. ;D
I know they have nothing in common :D but i was surprised to know that Bjork and Michael admired each other, so I thought that this could be possible.

In a Radiohed forum (ateaseweb.com) there's a rumor that Michael loved the album KID-A.
They even said it was his favorite album in the year 2000 :)bugeyed) according to a magazine, but noone knows for sure.

So, somebody knows if this is true and what magazine was that?

Although No One can know for sure.. I know this much..Michael had appreciation & love for all great music.

Although No One can know for sure.. I know this much..Michael had appreciation & love for all great music.

o_rly.jpg

How are they pretentious? I think that although they don't seem to have a lot of time for their fans, at least they are non-conformists and aren't uber-commercial like a lot of the music that's around nowadays. I love Radiohead, Keane and Elbow so I won't comment further :p

I love Radiohead.

Thom Yorke is a great songwriter. And they have great film clips too.

I wonder if Michael was a fan? He loved all music..maybe he was!

:)

Well the best selling tactic is to say that Michael Jackson likes me, whether its true or not, it gathers attention!!!

nice birdy :lol:

Well the best selling tactic is to say that Michael Jackson likes me, whether its true or not, it gathers attention!!!
they didn't start the rumor, it was some of the fans.

How are they pretentious? I think that although they don't seem to have a lot of time for their fans, at least they are non-conformists and aren't uber-commercial like a lot of the music that's around nowadays. I love Radiohead, Keane and Elbow so I won't comment further :p

so cool that you like their music.

You know how hard it is to find someone who likes MJ and RH at the same time???

I know, they have nothing in common, maybe the charity/environment work and that they love Bjork, Debusy, hip hop and chicken :lol:
Yes my hobby is to find things they have in common :mello:

But I was surprised to know that there are a lot of Radiohed fans that defend Michael and also love his music :D

Last edited:
All i know is Michael liked the wonderful Björk i dont see why he wouldnt like Radiohead, I personally LOVE THEM, and Michael was a musical lover, he loved all that was profund and ORIGINAL, fact is he was very quite, and he was INSOMNIAC too, weird coincidence...

Michael was an avid listener of all great music of all KIND.
He was just genius, i dont understand why some fans think he was limited to some kind of music only, thats absurd, listen to his music, he was different than all artists cause he was NOT limited, of course he was also a unique genius, he was born different in what comes to sounds too (of course)

Michael criticized the mainstream music of 2000 (meaning pop-rock music) im sure he loved Kid-A

prob whatever he felt .
from mozart to nine inch nails ?:unsure: dont kno .

its a cool thread and the owl roxs .:punk:

Back