Did Michael know / appreciate Bryan Adams and vice versa?

Remington Steele

Proud Member
This might be a rare combination... but personally, Michael Jackson and Bryan Adams were both THE singers I appreciate since I was a kid or teenager (Michael since I was 11 and Bryan since about 13). I absolutely love the music of both of them - and of course Michael's dance (there isn't that much dancing of BA ^^).

Anyway, since the music and singing of both of them is exactly my taste, I wonder what both of them might have thought about each other. When Michael died, I remember Bryan posted a photo of Michael coming down the stairs in a villa somewhere... it seemed it might have been a personal photo Bryan shot himself, indicating they once met personally... anybody know? Bryan posted a comment to it "Thank you for the music" or something like that.

I'm aware Michael was a much bigger star, but as he said himself one day he "always knows what's going on" (in the music industry), so he must at least have known who Bryan Adams is.

Anybody know more?

I don't know more...but I have always loved Bryan Adams. I have many of his CD's and have been stocking up on his songs ever since I got an iPhone. Love him. :)

When Michael died, I remember Bryan posted a photo of Michael coming down the stairs in a villa somewhere... it seemed it might have been a personal photo Bryan shot himself, indicating they once met personally... anybody know? Bryan posted a comment to it "Thank you for the music" or something like that.
I don't know the origin of photo but maybe someone can help you. I don't believe that Bryan shot that photo.

Bryan Adams' statement regarding the death of Michael Jackson published on Adams' official website

MichaelJacksonByBA_lr.jpg

RIP Michael Jackson
All of us here at my organization, and I think I can speak for my fans too, want to say goodbye Michael. Thanks for the great music.
Rest in peace.
Bryan

thank you... yes that was the picture. Hm Michael didn't ever mention BA, did he?

Back