Did Michael Ever Reveal the Significance of the Armband he Wore??

ParisKatherine

Proud Member
I always wondered if there was a reason behind it?? i remember in the making of Moonwalker, the guy who wrote the script for Smooth Criminal said he arrived one day to the set and so Michael in an armband with the suit which he hadnt scripted for. (same goes for the white plasters around his finger tips) and apparently Michael said it was to add to his character in Smooth Criminal.

Anyone know any other reason he wore an armband other than for fashion??

what armband r we talking about? on his clothews at his arm? or the one on his wrist?

yep a_powerful_mind said it... and i read that the white tape on his fingers were to hide the discoloration of his nails... its an effect from vitiligo

there was one in 2oo2, the blue one, on which he said "power", "not for me, for the people"

This is right.

Jermaine had one on at the award ceremony on the 24th July.. has he ever worn one before??

I thought the tape on the fingers were there for the same reason as the white socks - as a way to draw attention to his movements.

He said that is represented the children who were suffering around the world and he'd stop wearing it when the suffering stopped.

Back