Did Michael do long MITM spins in 2nd leg of Dangerous tour (1993)?

Rudolf

Proud Member
Did Michael do any long Man In The Mirror spins in 2nd leg of Dangerous tour (1993) Like in Monza 1992?

Interesting question :).

Monza's spin (at 4.50):
[youtube]l1w5YXvEm5A[/youtube]

Last edited:
This is actully an interesting questions. I Guess it depended on how he felt, if he was up to it. If you look at the late 92 shows you will notice that Michaels spins were not fast or long, it was just like one spin and then he falled down to his knees. I.E

Man In The Mirror Bucharest: Spins at: 03:55 and 05:34
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDDU0kuh8kU&feature=related

Man in the mirror Oveido: Spins at: 03:12 and 4:52
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7y8kUlm7bI

Man In The Mirror Madrid: Spins at: 03:14 and 04:54 and 08:48
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lyIdPeSdSQ

Man In The Mirror Tokyo: Spin at: 3:35
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqHygeLzu_k

Al those are late dates of the 92 leg tours. I personally believe that Michael wouldent do the long spins because of hes knees. if you really think about it, doing 5 spins then falling in mid air to the ground muste have really tooken a tool on hes knees, did he even were kneepads?
He did tho spin mutiple spins and fast in the last concert of 93, Mexico.

interesting. BTW, anybody remember what kind of MITM spin he did at the very first Dangerous concert (Munich)?

Did Michael do the long spin at United We Stand concert in 2001? That was the last time he performed MITM. He did some kind of spin because there is a picture where he is on his knees
images

wow great question! i dont have any anwers for you sorry but i wanted to say great question i hope to have alot of anwers to this one. Also i believe its very painfull for his knees. although he was an atleet getting older means weaker bones.. dont thing he wore kneecaps i dont saw it but that doesnt say much

edit: can it be he did not do fast long spins in the end of 1992 because of his health problems there?

Yes, I think Michael was tired or he had health problems..
But that spin in Monza is just pure awesomness!!... I would want them to release that concert just because of those fantastic spins.. :)

BTW, this is how Michael did spin at United We Stand 2001 (well, we don't know if he did one spin or more, but he definately fell on his knees) -

111007g.jpg

44444444z.jpg

111009.jpg

Yes, I think Michael was tired or he had health problems..
But that spin in Monza is just pure awesomness!!... I would want them to release that concert just because of those fantastic spins.. :)

BTW, this is how Michael did spin at United We Stand 2001 (well, we don't know if he did one spin or more, but he definately fell on his knees) -

Is there ANY footage? I have only heard the audio. It was in 2001 so someone probably had a camera with him.

Is there ANY footage? I have only heard the audio. It was in 2001 so someone probably had a camera with him.

As far as I'm concerned there is no video footage of that performance :(
Only pics and audio..

Is that United we stand 2001 performance at least recorded and treasured in some vault... anybody know?

Wow, that spin is truly AMAZING! :D

Indeed! How many spins are that?? Michael doing such a multiple MITM spin was always a legend I only knew from the "Moonwalker" beginning :) - never thought he still did it in the 90ies.

Wow, AMAZING picture! Thanks! Do you notice how curious that she-backgroundsinger on the left is watching at Michael? :smilerolleyes:

Is that United we stand 2001 performance at least recorded and treasured in some vault... anybody know?
It was recorded but never showed. The whole show was recorded but because of some legal issues they didin't show MITM on tv. I want to see it so badly. :(

Indeed! How many spins are that?? Michael doing such a multiple MITM spin was always a legend I only knew from the "Moonwalker" beginning :) - never thought he still did it in the 90ies.

Yes, Michael did it in 90ies. Haven't you seen that spin from Bucharest 1992 DVD ? (though that spin isn't in actual Bucharest concert)
He also did AMAZING ones in Monza 1992 show! It was so magical!
And, yeah, the ones from Mexico 1993 are awesome too!! :) :yes:

hm, I might have forgotten the one from the Bucharest DVD. From which concert is it then? :)

I had no idea that bucharest spin wasn't from that original concert. That spin is so epic too.

Actually, I knew it the first time I watched it because the whole color were different just like in SOOML when that girl comes on stage. it isn't from Bucharest either. Also in MITM when Michael kinda climbs on those metals at the left side of the stage and sings ''you got to tell your brother'' (or something like that). That part is from Madrid concert. You should watch original Bucharest BBC version and you won't see all of it. There will be just one round spin, not that epic multiple spin.

Last edited:
^^^^

he didn't spin really, he turned around once and fell to the knees.

Wow, the Mexico '93 spin, I haven't seen it before... It's 1 a.m. and I screamed out laud when he went into that spin and fell on his knees - IT'S PURE MAGIC!
Fortunatelly I'm here by myself (only my dog who was asleap woke up and came here from the bedroom looking at me like I was crazy and should go to bed ;) )

anybody have a youtube link of that "epic" spin from the Bukarest DVD? I do have the DVD, but am just too lazy to search it and put it in my DVD drive...

There's a second spin in MITM Mexico 93, in the same place as the epic Buccharest (eeh.. London) one. It's not that great, and he seems to somewhat hurt himself when landing. Even Michael Bush are on his way towards Michael to check him out, but changes his mind when Michael gets back up.

When I was watching that Mexico MITM I was angry. Because just before the spin the guy who filmed it zoomed out. :D Spin was awesome thought.

Back