Did Michael believe in ghosts?

stineLOVESmichael

Proud Member
All those songs of his..
Thriller
Is It scary
ghosts

is there more? I haven't seen any other artists do so many songs about ghosts, spirits, zombies and well things that (most of us) can't see..
So I'm wondering if he actually believed in hauntings..ghosts, spirits.. did he ever experience something? did he ever see something.. hear something ?
or was he just really facinated about these kind of things..
would he be scared to walk pass a graveyard at night by himself? (followed by sequirtymen a few meters away probably, but..you get my drift)

maybe none of you can answer me, but it's interesting to hear what you guys think!
:)

I will say that I'm really interested in things like this so I LOVE those songs of his :D all those mystical sounds he uses in "ghosts" and "is it scary" is really cool.. like you can hear a ghost breathing..a girl screaming..all that!

Yes. He did believe in angels. His music came from the heavenly realms.

If Michael wrote those songs he had to have believed in something like that. Its hard to write a song or anything with out knowing a little bit about it.

Ghost is my favorite
Thriller
Is it Scary. Best inspiration for a story ever.

^^well, he could have just watched a lot of horror/ghost movies!
but I do wonder if he actually experienced those things he sings about in the songs
not THRILLER though!!! lol

Angels, spirits, after life, heaven, God = Yes.

Ghosts = Don't know.

^^well, he could have just watched a lot of horror/ghost movies!
but I do wonder if he actually experienced those things he sings about in the songs
not THRILLER though!!! lol

he didn't like to watch scary movies... thats what he said on VH1 the other day lol. He never thought he would be involved in something like that... But im glad he did.

You dont have to experience a ghost to write about them. He could have been a fan of Ghost Hunters lol.

he didn't like to watch scary movies... thats what he said on VH1 the other day lol. He never thought he would be involved in something like that... But im glad he did.

You dont have to experience a ghost to write about them. He could have been a fan of Ghost Hunters lol.

:)you know, sometimes I think he said that because of the Jehovah Witness thing, I don't know, he was always thinking about give good example and not offend anyone, etc. Not one religion like that kind of things, except voodoo haha.

Another thing is he said the Thriller short came to him because he watched "an american werewolf in london" and that movie was scary for me, :blush: and I love scary movies...

yes he belived in ghosts, he tryed to contact with them, I don't want to tell you guys right now because it will take a long time to write,

Well he was a very spiritual person, but that's about all I know. I'm sure he believed in spirits and angels. He did believe in God obviously, why not ghosts?

yes he belived in ghosts, he tryed to contact with them, I don't want to tell you guys right now because it will take a long time to write,

yeah? you know this how? Right there makes me think... *Gee what cock and bull story is she gunna come up with*.

I think he believed in God and after life and he used to make fun of scary stuff in his videos. I saw an interview where MJ was talking about Thriller. He said he wanted monsters to look funny.

I think that he belived in Ghosts,
he got such a kind of magic....;)
so see you later guys bye bye

Back