Did Jordan Chandler get his restraining order from Evan?

Linda74

Proud Member
In 2005 or 2006 Jordan Chandler was trying to get a restraining order form Evan and was accusing him of assualt and after that Evan was suing him for something and we never found out what. I an asking now because I would really like to know if anyone knows what happend with that?

C -000149-05 Court CHC
C -000149-05 Court CHC
Venue HUDSON Docket # C -000149-05 Court CHC
Proceeding Date 9/22/2006 Proceeding Time 900 A M Court Room 2ND
Proceeding Status COMPLETE
Calendar Type MOTION HEARING Judge Name THOMAS P OLIVIERI
Caption EVAN CHANDLER VS JORDAN CHANDLER
Motion Type MOTION FOR MISC MOTION
Motion Status GRANTED Scheduled Hearing Date 9/22/2006
Oral Argument Requested Y Granted N Granted Date
Motion Comment P PRODUCE FILES RE: JOINT REPS OF CALIF ATTY
Atty Name Party Name Party Type Filing Party
KOLES BURKE & BUSTILLO LLP EVAN CHANDLER PF
FOX & LAMANTIA JORDAN CHANDLER DF F

Venue HUDSON Docket # C -000149-05 Court CHC
Proceeding Date 9/22/2006 Proceeding Time 900 A M Court Room 2ND
Proceeding Status COMPLETE
Calendar Type MOTION HEARING Judge Name THOMAS P OLIVIERI
Caption EVAN CHANDLER VS JORDAN CHANDLER
Motion Type MOTION TO COMPEL DISCOVERY
Motion Status GRANTED Scheduled Hearing Date 9/22/2006
Oral Argument Requested N Granted N Granted Date
Motion Comment COMPEL DOCUMENTS
Atty Name Party Name Party Type Filing Party
KOLES BURKE & BUSTILLO LLP EVAN CHANDLER PF F
FOX & LAMANTIA JORDAN CHANDLER DF

i dont think we ever found out. it seems everything dried up once the media found out about it

Sucks ain't it when the wrong people get sent to heaven, and the people that should already be in that other place(hell) are still roaming around......yeah.....

I feel kind of bad for Jordan. It must have been difficult growing up with such a horrid father, a father willing to exploit his son for money and almost beat him to death. It must have been horrible to be taken away from his mother so his father could coerce him into lying. And I cannot imagine what it would be like to be forced to try to destroy your idol, to ruin a relationship that means the world to you, and to know that your idol will probably resent you forever. It cannot have been fun growing up as the kid from the Michael Jackson case.

Of course I feel sorry for Michael most of all, the one who was truly innocent, and I am upset that Jordan has not come forward, but I think it is important to remember that he was a victim too. His father was the real monster.

I feel kind of bad for Jordan. It must have been difficult growing up with such a horrid father, a father willing to exploit his son for money and almost beat him to death. It must have been horrible to be taken away from his mother so his father could coerce him into lying. And I cannot imagine what it would be like to be forced to try to destroy your idol, to ruin a relationship that means the world to you, and to know that your idol will probably resent you forever. It cannot have been fun growing up as the kid from the Michael Jackson case.

Of course I feel sorry for Michael most of all, the one who was truly innocent, and I am upset that Jordan has not come forward, but I think it is important to remember that he was a victim too. His father was the real monster.

I never knew about that Jordan grew up like that...is that really true? Either way...i still can't feel any kind of sorry-ness for him, i'm very sorry....this little asswipe destroyed so much of this goodhearted man....it's disgusting. I really hope he lives a horrible life, now knowing that he has to live with lies and that MJ is gone...i wish him all of it.

He get's no sympathy from me. He is no longer 13 years old. He's a grown man...late 20's pushing 30 years old. No excuses for him not coming forward. And don't get me started on that sickly bastard, Gavin Arviso, whom Michael tried to help. He makes me ill also. But Jordan Chandler sickens me more because he and his father started this whole thing. All other accusations, including Arviso, was learned from Chandler's blueprint of lies.

Even Michael's death won't trigger these kinds of people to do the right thing. They care only about themselves.

I never knew about that Jordan grew up like that...is that really true? Either way...i still can't feel any kind of sorry-ness for him, i'm very sorry....this little asswipe destroyed so much of this goodhearted man....it's disgusting. I really hope he lives a horrible life, now knowing that he has to live with lies and that MJ is gone...i wish him all of it.

Those are all things I have read about Jordan, a lot of it from Mary Fisher's "Was Michael Jackson framed?" article. The article indicates that Evan took Jordan away from his mother and threatened the mother's custody of Jordan in order to control Jordan. And I cannot speak for how Evan treated Jordan as a kid, but Jordan did file a claim in court in 2005 saying that his father hit him over the head with a 12-pound weight and tried to choke him. And Jordan did file for emancipation from both his parents, successfully I believe.

Part of me still has a small hope that Jordan will come to confess.

they'll hold on to their $$$ and protect themselves from legal action if they admitted to lying about Michael.........BUT hey, karma is a bi*atch. and then add to that that they know what they did to Michael and now he's dead, and these 2 and their accomplices won't have a moment's peace "inside their mind." basically they'll go crazy. :giggle: :lmao:

Theres a few reports going on around that he has admitted to lying for his dad about the whole thing. Now that MJ is dead he couldnt take it.

Back