Did Jermaine ever give an "official" reason why he's not touring w/ The Jacksons anymore?

Zack44

Proud Member
This is something that I've had in the back of my mind for years now.

The 3rd, and so far last, time I saw the Jacksons live in 2015, Jermaine wasn't there. I thought it was unusual, but I knew around that time he occasionally missed a few concerts with his brothers. However, after COVID, he stopped performing with them permanently. They even brought in Tito's son Taryll to fill in the void for him.

Did he, or any of the brothers, ever give an official reason as to WHY he stopped touring? I know that he usually does business overseas in India and other countries in the Middle East. In fact, the last time I remember seeing him was in a cameo for Tito's video for "Love One Another", and I'm pretty sure he was in India.

I just hope he eventually joins his brothers in stage again before they all decide to permanently retire. Who knows? Maybe Randy will join them too...

Child support. I don't even think he lives in the states...I could be wrong but that was the last excuse I've heard. I haven't even seen him in public since 2015 now that I think about it

I remember an interview where his brothers were asked about his absence and they said Jermaine didn't want to take the vaccine because he's too influenced by social media.

I think it's in this one (edit: it is, after 18:00)

Last edited:
Back